Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Ikuru, by kurosawa
    When I was younger, I watched all the Kurosawa classics. Of all of them this was my least favorite.

Maybe now at this age the movie might mean something to me.

Comment

• jhonny loves your posting

Comment

• i saw the witch and the lighthouse last night, both from robert eggers. while i enjoyed the witch i think the lighthouse sucked. honestly don't know what's the big deal about it?

Comment

• 7.5/10.

I have not watched a movie since then.

Comment

• Knives Out (comedy, mystery)
            Wasn't that funny or mysterious......although it tried very hard to be.

Wasn't terrible but I wouldn't watch it again. I had high hopes for this.

5/10

Comment

• Klaus.

It’s an animated movie.

I have no clue what number to give it. It was good, entertaining and I enjoyed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i saw the witch and the lighthouse last night, both from robert eggers. while i enjoyed the witch i think the lighthouse sucked. honestly don't know what's the big deal about it?
                I saw The Witch on 4k BR this year on my hunt for horror movies. That was a great movie. A breath of fresh air when it comes to todays horror movies focused on being gory and disgusting. Hereditary is another really good one I just watched a couple of months ago.

Comment

• Parasite - 10/10.

Best movie I've seen in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I saw The Witch on 4k BR this year on my hunt for horror movies. That was a great movie. A breath of fresh air when it comes to todays horror movies focused on being gory and disgusting. Hereditary is another really good one I just watched a couple of months ago.
                    hereditary is awesome and midsommar (from the same director) too

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      hereditary is awesome and midsommar (from the same director) too
                      I read the exact same thing about Midsommar after watching Hereditary. The only reason I passed on it was because I was only collecting 4k BR movies at that moment. If they are old classics that probably won’t be released on 4k br then I just get the regular BR.

With that said, you reminded me that I have to watch that movie. I’m gonna get it on regular BR because it doesn’t look like a 4k version will be released for it even though both movies had similar budget and the same box office earnings.

Comment

Working...
                      X