Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Utterly Ridiculous Guy As Good As Whyte Hasn't Had Heavyweight Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who actually knows for sure what Whyte was offered by AJ anyhow? 15%? And what's that got to do with the WBC? Yeah he's failed PED tests, so has Ortiz! But he's fought for the WBC title - twice! Whyte obviously preferred his chances against Wilder, what's wrong with that? Boxers make those kind of decisions every fight.

Fact of the matter is if Wilder would have really fancied it against Whyte he would have fought him like he did Ortiz, Breazeale and Stiverne etc and made at least 5 times his usual purse. End of debate. How can anyone argue against facts? Isn't $5m enough for Whyte when 900k will suffice for the usual bottom feeders...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
      you people talk tough but when someone retaliates you’re quick to complain lick b****** and get them banned. That why I’m taking it easy.
      Get banned over what? Complain about who? No one is worth me complaining about. I hurt your feeling with facts. I couldn’t care less about your fake news. Show us the offers made to Whyte by team Ortiz or GTFOH. The same Ortiz that is an undercard fighter to super featherweight boxers 😂 ... Show us where he was only offered 250k. You can close your eyes and ears now. You have been exposed as a fraud.. fake news.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ant1979 View Post
        Who actually knows for sure what Whyte was offered by AJ anyhow? 15%? And what's that got to do with the WBC? Yeah he's failed PED tests, so has Ortiz! But he's fought for the WBC title - twice! Whyte obviously preferred his chances against Wilder, what's wrong with that? Boxers make those kind of decisions every fight.

Fact of the matter is if Wilder would have really fancied it against Whyte he would have fought him like he did Ortiz, Breazeale and Stiverne etc and made at least 5 times his usual purse. End of debate. How can anyone argue against facts? Isn't $5m enough for Whyte when 900k will suffice for the usual bottom feeders...
        The video is on YouTube somewhere, he messed up the AJ thing. He tried to accept the deal later on but it was too late. There was a lot of sticking points in the AJ deal, the rematch was the biggest one if he had won. I think the end deal was he wanted to offer AJ the same deal that he would accept if he had beaten AJ. And I think the deal was if he beats AJ, AJ would get 55% in the rematch or something like that.

Comment

Stop crying the WBC ordered two final eliminators with ortiz and Whyte refused. Whyte and Hearn cried so much in the media and UK fans bullied asylum online so much that the WBC let Whyte pick his own opponent (Rivas) for a final Eliminator.

Also if Whyte wasn’t addicted to PEDS he wouldn’t have been passed up as a mandatory for fury. But I guess you’ll blame the WBC for Whyte using Dianabol and The UKAD situation

You brits still crying about wilder. Meanwhile Hearn isn’t even pushing for Whyte to get a title shot against fury. That’s because Whyte is a nobody. None of you people ever cared about Whyte getting a title shot. it was all wilder hate.
          Again fake news, show us where Whyte turned down two eliminators with Ortiz.

Comment

I agree that the wilder Fight could’ve been made as a voluntary or mandatory. Unfortunately Whyte turned down every opportunity to be a voluntary and mandatory until the WBC let him cherry pick his final eliminator opponent in Rivas. Suliman letting Hearn Whyte and british fans bully him into letting Whyte pick his own opponent for the final Eliminator was a disgrace
            Your fake news isn’t getting you anywhere, show us where Whyte turned down eliminators for the WBC, don’t show me Whyte turning down Pulev or the AJ fight for the other belts. Show me where he turned down the WBC eliminators.

Comment

why does ortiz have to make Whyte an offer if the WBC ordered Ortiz v Whyte in two final eliminators and Whyte refused? Lol Whyte refusing to fight ortiz in two final eliminators is the only duck in this equation
              Because Ortiz wants the fight right? If he wants the fight why is it that it was Whyte who was making him an offer? According to you Ortiz shouldn’t be accepting offers from Whyte. So you are contradicting yourself there. Whyte headlines is own PPV, he isn’t an undercard boxer like Ortiz, Ortiz even lost his last fight when he and Whyte were asked to do a “Secondary mandatory” the one you and your uneducated colleagues referred to as “Final eliminator” thus backing the corrupted organisation over the boxer. The same boxer who has been ranked number 1 for almost 3 years, but when it comes to mandating him some how someone else gets mandated. If the guy was American and loved by you all, you would be on here crying like the self entitled citizens that you lot are.

Fact is Whyte was overlooked because of shady, corrupt organisation, you trying to sidetrack that shows how most of you guys aren’t really boxing fans. I can put my dislike for a boxer aside and question things like this. You guys are so dumb in that aspect that you look like ******s when we read your post.

Whyte turning down Pulev and AJ has zero to do with the WBC shady dealings, Thise are separate things. Not linked and anyone trying to link it are either dumb haters or they don’t know much about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Get banned over what? Complain about who? No one is worth me complaining about. I hurt your feeling with facts. I couldn’t care less about your fake news. Show us the offers made to Whyte by team Ortiz or GTFOH. The same Ortiz that is an undercard fighter to super featherweight boxers 😂 ... Show us where he was only offered 250k. You can close your eyes and ears now. You have been exposed as a fraud.. fake news.
                Once again Ortiz doesn’t need to make Whyte any offers. He didn’t need Whyte. Bottom line Whyte ducked to final Eliminators with ortiz. You must be slow. What don’t you get that ortiz never needed Whyte to get a shot at the wbc title.

Comment

Again fake news, show us where Whyte turned down two eliminators with Ortiz.
                  lol you still closing your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears again 🤦🏽*♂️

Comment

Once again Ortiz doesn’t need to make Whyte any offers. He didn’t need Whyte. Bottom line Whyte ducked to final Eliminators with ortiz. You must be slow. What don’t you get that ortiz never needed Whyte to get a shot at the wbc title.
                    Exactly.. Contradicting yourself lol you claimed Whyte ducked Ortiz , then claimed Ortiz (The undercard fighter with one relevant win) doesn't need Whyte (The PPV fighter who headline his own card and made an offer to Ortiz)..

So there is NO way the undercard fighter can be ducked.

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
                    lol you still closing your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears again 🤦🏽*♂️
                    That's if you are still sticking yours in your a** Because you are exposed as fake news.

Comment

Your fake news isn’t getting you anywhere, show us where Whyte turned down eliminators for the WBC, don’t show me Whyte turning down Pulev or the AJ fight for the other belts. Show me where he turned down the WBC eliminators.
                      lol it’s real juvenile to pretend Whyte didn’t turn down final eliminators when everyone knows he did. I didn’t even mention Pulev and AJ in my post you quoted. You salty because there is an abundance of proof that Whyte just doesn’t want a title shot.

I gues your inferiority complex concerning Americans is kicking in because you want to ignore Whyte ducking Pulev... AJ for a title shot but your still talking about wilder although BombZquad doesn’t have the belt anymore.

Why don’t you campaign for Whyte to get his title shot against fury? I guess you and Hearn don’t care about Whyte anymore now that an American doesn’t have the belt lol figures 🤣🤦🏽*♂️

Comment

Working...
                      X