Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tyson fury isn’t on steroids does he beat Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    Bro i hate wilder he’s **** and a dumb yank **** but fury is a steroid abuser facts
    Nope, he's just tested clean after smashing your hero to bits!!

Comment

But it'a not debated that Fury cheated he admitted it he said that he had consume Wild boar and this was the cause of him failing the drug test. Living in a fairytale world isn't going to help you.
      First ... Fury saying he ate wild boar meat is not an admission of cheating. Wild boar meat is not on any list of banned substances.

Second .. what you are talking about there refers to a test taken before Fury fought Christian Hammer. He passed all his PED tests before and after the Wlad fight.

Comment

If he was juiced up against Wlad then chances are he was juiced up against Wilder too because his performances looked very identical against both fighters; Especially in the first Deontay Wilder fight.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Nope, he's just tested clean after smashing your hero to bits!!
          Fury will forever be a roiding cheating gypo

Comment

Fury will forever be a roiding cheating gypo
            Nah, pretty much everyone has Fury down as the best HW in the world.

Everyone knows you're just a butthurt Wilder fan with a sore v@gina.

Comment

Nah, pretty much everyone has Fury down as the best HW in the world.

Everyone knows you're just a butthurt Wilder fan with a sore v@gina.
              This is really tired I’m from England I’m not nor have I ever been a wilder fan. He’s **** my favourite fighters are dillian whyte Terrence Crawford and canelo i consider fury to be a Roid cheat and a gypo i Peter him to wilder but deluded chunks like you make me think **** him 😂 i hope joshua smashes the fat gypo to bits

Comment

It was the hammer fight he tested positive for not the wlad fight

Comment

And everyone's on steroids on and off anyway especially heavyweights who cares anymore

Comment

This is really tired I’m from England I’m not nor have I ever been a wilder fan. He’s **** my favourite fighters are dillian whyte Terrence Crawford and canelo i consider fury to be a Roid cheat and a gypo i Peter him to wilder but deluded chunks like you make me think **** him �� i hope joshua smashes the fat gypo to bits
                    A Dillian Whyte/Canelo fan calling someone a roid cheat, you can't make this s*** up!

You also claim to be a Fury fan yet then refer to him as a cheating gypo, well done for exposing yourself in your own thread, you dumb c***

Comment

A Dillian Whyte/Canelo fan calling someone a roid cheat, you can't make this s*** up!

You also claim to be a Fury fan yet then refer to him as a cheating gypo, well done for exposing yourself in your own thread, you dumb c***
                      is mostly Because you pissed me off 😂 ****ing fury loving ****sexual

Comment

Working...
                      X