Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tyson fury isn’t on steroids does he beat Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    I'm not Wilder fan, in fact I'd go as far as saying I hate Wilder when Fury beat him I celebrated look up my post since the fight I don't think that I've enjoyed a fighter losing as much as I have enjoyed Wilder losing he's **** I really hate him to be honest lol

But it'a not debated that Fury cheated he admitted it he said that he had consume Wild boar and this was the cause of him failing the drug test. Living in a fairytale world isn't going to help you.

Just be honest that was the most mobile Fury we have ever seen and he was on steroids does he beat Wlad without them?

I've attached the article where the typo blames wild boar.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...every-10303972
    Fury wasn't on peds against Klitschko. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
      I don't think it was Fury's elusiveness that bothered Wlad anywhere near as much as the range did. He was so used to having the reach advantage and being able to stand at range and land his signature 1-2. Fury was either out of range, or always moving. The only time he really stopped, was in the 12th and it's here where Wlad finally had a chance to land. I don't think steroids had anything to do with his performance, especially considering Fury did an almost mirror repeat against Wilder, right down to snoozing in the 12th.
      Your name is apt, you articulate your point very well. My point is that movement you mention was it down to the steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        Fury wasn't on peds against Klitschko. Deal with it.
        Oh so even his admitting to it isn't enough to convince you? that's strange behaviour. I'm a Dillian Whyte fan but I'm aware of the fact that he has failed a drug test previously I genuinely think the recent test he took was contamination as stated by UKAD but he failed a test before that for buying the wrong over the counter supplement it made him a drug cheat. Just because I'm a fan of someone doesn't mean I have to be a deluded liar who will create my own reality. It's a fact admitted by Fury and everyone involved he failed a drug test in the lead up to the Wlad fight. Fury admits to it, and blamed boar UKAD gave him a two year ban I've posted sources I'm not sure why you are denying a fact? it's strange.

Comment

I'm not Wilder fan, in fact I'd go as far as saying I hate Wilder when Fury beat him I celebrated look up my post since the fight I don't think that I've enjoyed a fighter losing as much as I have enjoyed Wilder losing he's **** I really hate him to be honest lol

But it'a not debated that Fury cheated he admitted it he said that he had consume Wild boar and this was the cause of him failing the drug test. Living in a fairytale world isn't going to help you.

Just be honest that was the most mobile Fury we have ever seen and he was on steroids does he beat Wlad without them?

I've attached the article where the typo blames wild boar.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...every-10303972
          He was more elusive in Wilder 1 tbh. Klitschko didnt throw much.

As far as the question, impossible to say. How do we know who is and isnt on stuff, or hasn't in the past...results often cause permanent changes.

Anyway he was perpetual motion against Klitschko because that is the way to fight Wlad. But he wasmt constantly on the move either, as I said he moved more against Wilder

Comment

Oh so even his admitting to it isn't enough to convince you? that's strange behaviour. I'm a Dillian Whyte fan but I'm aware of the fact that he has failed a drug test previously I genuinely think the recent test he took was contamination as stated by UKAD but he failed a test before that for buying the wrong over the counter supplement it made him a drug cheat. Just because I'm a fan of someone doesn't mean I have to be a deluded liar who will create my own reality. It's a fact admitted by Fury and everyone involved he failed a drug test in the lead up to the Wlad fight. Fury admits to it, and blamed boar UKAD gave him a two year ban I've posted sources I'm not sure why you are denying a fact? it's strange.
            I'll repeat, if it was a fact that Fury was roided up against Wlad, the result would've been voided, his belts returned to Klitschko and K2 would've sued him for every penny he had.

Fury beat Wladimir fair and square because he's simply a superior boxer, no peds needed.

Comment

What’s the reason Fury’s wins against Hammer and Klitschko didn’t become no contests?

Comment

It was one of the worst HW title fights of all time. Neither of them looked spectacular. Wlad was never accustomed to fighter bigger men, his advantage for most of his career was his size. Against Fury he no longer had that advantage to use his reach and jab from the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  I'll repeat, if it was a fact that Fury was roided up against Wlad, the result would've been voided, his belts returned to Klitschko and K2 would've sued him for every penny he had.

Fury beat Wladimir fair and square because he's simply a superior boxer, no peds needed.
                  So basically you are saying fury is a liar? Because he admitted it right? So he’s lying you know more than him about the situation? That’s strange is that Paris?

Comment

ANY version of fury beats wlad. However wlad before 40 would absoloutely batter AJ

Comment

So basically you are saying fury is a liar? Because he admitted it right? So he’s lying you know more than him about the situation? That’s strange is that Paris?
                      Fury has never admitted to knowingly taking performance enhancing drugs.

I know you're salty that Fury KO'd your hero, but your just gonna have to get over it son. Fury is the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X