Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tyson fury isn’t on steroids does he beat Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Tyson fury isn’t on steroids does he beat Wlad?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8105906.html

We all know TYSON fury was banned for use of a steroid before the Wlad fight unfortunately the fury test didn’t come to light until after the fight. He beat wilder but was clean, he beat wilder mostly because wilder isn’t very good however against his one worthy opponent Wlad he looked sensational and didn’t stop moving is this because of the juice he was in on? How does this fight go if fury fights Wlad clean?

No chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      No chance.
      That fight should be a no contest think shoot how much he moved more than ever before like a juiced up rabbit although he has good movement anyway he’s never replicated that performance

Comment

Pretty much every HW is on some type of drug. You just don't goof up your schedule and fail your test.

There's around a 50% positive testing rate in the top 10 HWs.

You're a 7 ft tall freak who shouldn't even be involved in sports because you probably have joint problems and you're trying to hopefully stretch that into your late 30s/early 40s because millions of dollars are at stake... Or you can go work at Burger King.
        Last edited by ////; 03-10-2020, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Pretty much every HW is on some type of drug. You just don't goof up your schedule and fail your test.

There's around a 50% positive testing rate in the top 10 HWs.

You're a 7 ft tall freak who shouldn't even be involved in sports because you probably have joint problems and you're trying to hopefully stretch that into your late 30s/early 40s because millions of dollars are at stake... Or you can go work at Burger King.

That's a weak excuse that is. Nandrolone is a terrible steroid
          NANDROLONE BENEFITS

Often called by the more well-known name Deca, Nandrolone offers a potent range of benefits. These benefits can be applied to not only bodybuilding goals, but to other athletic endeavors, as well. Powerful lean muscle gains are just the beginning of Nandrolone benefits. One of the key goals for all bodybuilders is to gain rapid increases in size, while still maintaining a certain degree of leanness. This is where Nandrolone can prove to be extremely powerful. Your recovery times are also going to improve to a significant degree. This means that not only are you going to recover more quickly, but you will be able to hit your next session at the gym that much harder.

Nandrolone is also considerably easier on the liver. This is one of the top benefits to the steroid, as many similar examples can be extremely toxic to the liver over time. In general, the side effects of Nandrolone, while serious, are not as bad as the side effects you will find with other steroids. This is due to the slower-than-normal releasing of the hormones.

A strong appetite is essential to bodybuilders, although one obviously wants to watch what they eat. Your bodybuilding goals will likely include piling on healthy calories, and Nandrolone can prove to be incredible to that end. It also increases your bone density, which will give you a much stronger frame. You are going to be stronger, and you are going to have more endurance, as well. The end result is clear. When Nandrolone is used responsibly and correctly, you are going to find your performance improving on every possible level. It is not difficult by any means to see why so many different people turn to this steroid to give them the results they need.

At the same time, while the side effects are indeed less severe than other steroids, there are several things you are going to want to appreciate the subject.

Comment

Fury wasn't on peds for the Wlad fight. If he was, the result would've been voided and K2 would've sued him.

Keep reaching though! You butthurt Wildertards amuse me no end.

Comment

Any version of Fury beats any version of Wlad.

Tyson can work angles, Wlad is on tracks.

Their fight was all footwork and Tyson really shut Klitschko down.

Maybe a second fight Wlad would do better but at no point in his career did he actually display an ability to keep up with a pivoting opponent. Tyson's just more complete.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Fury wasn't on peds for the Wlad fight. If he was, the result would've been voided and K2 would've sued him.

Keep reaching though! You butthurt Wildertards amuse me no end.
                I'm not Wilder fan, in fact I'd go as far as saying I hate Wilder when Fury beat him I celebrated look up my post since the fight I don't think that I've enjoyed a fighter losing as much as I have enjoyed Wilder losing he's **** I really hate him to be honest lol

But it'a not debated that Fury cheated he admitted it he said that he had consume Wild boar and this was the cause of him failing the drug test. Living in a fairytale world isn't going to help you.

Just be honest that was the most mobile Fury we have ever seen and he was on steroids does he beat Wlad without them?

I've attached the article where the typo blames wild boar.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxin...every-10303972

Comment

I don't think it was Fury's elusiveness that bothered Wlad anywhere near as much as the range did. He was so used to having the reach advantage and being able to stand at range and land his signature 1-2. Fury was either out of range, or always moving. The only time he really stopped, was in the 12th and it's here where Wlad finally had a chance to land. I don't think steroids had anything to do with his performance, especially considering Fury did an almost mirror repeat against Wilder, right down to snoozing in the 12th.

Comment

He tested clean for the Wlad fight, so yes.

Anyway, Fury beats any version of Wlad. Stylistic nightmare. Even if Wlad had fought better, Fury would’ve upped his game as he does.

That was an easy fight for Fury really. Wlad doesn’t have a style that can trouble him.

Fury wasn’t 100% for that fight either. It’s a known fact he had flu before the fight and dropped a lot of weight.

Just shows you his talent. He basically cruised to an easy decision against the most dominant HW of an era without having to get really break a sweat and not even in 100% condition.
                    Last edited by deathofaclown; 03-10-2020, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X