Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tyson fury isn’t on steroids does he beat Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
    He’s put a gypsy curse on the audience i had a heart tilt when wilder lost and I’ll have a great time when this gypo loses as well
    Not gonna happen tho. Fury will KO Wilder, then Joshua, and then retire unbeaten and one of the greatest HW's of all time.

I know you were upset when Wilder lost, tell me something I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Not gonna happen tho. Fury will KO Wilder, then Joshua, and then retire unbeaten and one of the greatest HW's of all time.

Everyone loses your gypo love will be no exception that yank wilder got his and i was so happy and next the gypo **** will get smashed no one is escaping this era undefeated he lost to big john already to be honest

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Drown your fury nut guzzler you are obsessed with wilder **** wilder

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
          Your name is apt, you articulate your point very well. My point is that movement you mention was it down to the steroids?
          Always nice to see somebody willing to take other peoples opinions on board man, thank you!

The truth is, we can't know for sure that it wasn't. However my final point were the similarities between the Wlad and Wilder fight. He seemed perfectly able to move for 12 rounds against Wilder and has apparently tested clean since. Admittedly he didn't look quite as slick but I think we can attribute that to the long lay off and ballooning up in weight, more so than an absence of PEDs.

Comment

Working...
          X