Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tyson fury isn’t on steroids does he beat Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
    What’s the reason Fury’s wins against Hammer and Klitschko didn’t become no contests?
    Because he's clean.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Fury has never admitted to knowingly taking performance enhancing drugs.

I know you're salty that Fury KO'd your hero, but your just gonna have to get over it son. Fury is the real deal.
      😂 what a strange conversation this is and what a weird little man you are. I know you are a fury fan but he failed a drug test for nandrolone that’s it. Me being a wilder fan is laughable as is your strange ****sexual need to protect Tyson fury despite him saying it was in my system because of boar meat and never denying it. I’ve posted links you’ve just repeated your opinion like some dullard. Fury used steroids this is an undeniable fact whether knowingly or unknowingly.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
        �� what a strange conversation this is and what a weird little man you are. I know you are a fury fan but he failed a drug test for nandrolone that’s it. Me being a wilder fan is laughable as is your strange ****sexual need to protect Tyson fury despite him saying it was in my system because of boar meat and never denying it. I’ve posted links you’ve just repeated your opinion like some dullard. Fury used steroids this is an undeniable fact whether knowingly or unknowingly.
        You love Deontay Wilder, deny it all you want, i remember your posts, and now your trying to deflect like the fgt you really are.

Fury is a clean fighter, deal with it, loser.

Oh, and you really shouldn't accuse people of being dullards when you fail basic spelling and grammar.

Comment

fury cheating time line:

february 2015 - busted for nandrolone christian hammer
          november 2015 - busted for cocaine (a masking agent for steroids) for wlad fight

2015-2017 - two year ban ukad

2018 - deontay wilder I tampered with left glove
          2019 - tampered with left glove

Comment

He past every test for this fight. You are completely wrong. He failed for the Hammer fight. And I'm sure he was terrified of him! LMFAO. He beat Wlad, clean, and let's be honest, it was PRIME Wlad. Fury is a bit better than Wlad at everything, and has much more heart.

Comment

You love Deontay Wilder, deny it all you want, i remember your posts, and now your trying to deflect like the fgt you really are.

Fury is a clean fighter, deal with it, loser.

Oh, and you really shouldn't accuse people of being dullards when you fail basic spelling and grammar.
              😂 this is strange it really is fibd one part where i say something positive about wilder just 1.

Comment

�� this is strange it really is fibd one part where i say something positive about wilder just 1.
                See below;

I want to lick Deontay Wilder's sweaty ballsack

Comment

See below;
                  😂 you ****sexual bun bandit **** fury and wilder i was a fan of fury to be honest it’s his irrational fans such as yourself that have put me off him can’t wait until he gets sparked

Comment

�� you ****sexual bun bandit **** fury and wilder i was a fan of fury to be honest it’s his irrational fans such as yourself that have put me off him can’t wait until he gets sparked
                    Ahaha so the truth finally comes out.

You're a Fury hater and a BumSquad lover. He'll never get sparked i'm afraid, he's just too damn good.

Your idol is a bum. It is what it is.

Comment

Ahaha so the truth finally comes out.

You're a Fury hater and a BumSquad lover. He'll never get sparked i'm afraid, he's just too damn good.

Your idol is a bum. It is what it is.
                      Bro i hate wilder he’s **** and a dumb yank **** but fury is a steroid abuser facts

Comment

Working...
                      X