No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pulev Will Remove Joshua From The Equation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
    the problem with this logic is the Fury fight was clearly a cherrypick gone wrong, who thought Fury would be great again after seeing his two comeback fights? Wilder's camp certainly didn't and Fury even said himself he would've preferred some more fights but that they pressured him to do it sooner.
    Fury is a world-class fighter. Everyone should have been expecting that. That man trained hard as FCK to get back into shape. You didnt think any of that training would show or pay off

Comment

Oy vey. Bob, were you lying yesterday or will you lie today? Am confused.

Comment

They keep mentioning that Playschool brand belt IBO like it's a real belt. This hypejob has 3 belts and he got them off of scrubs.

Something tells me the IBO belt will be legitimately recognized soon enough. There are already what seems like a hundred belts anyway. What's one more belt in the grand scheme of things?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
          Fury is a world-class fighter. Everyone should have been expecting that. That man trained hard as FCK to get back into shape. You didnt think any of that training would show or pay off
          he spent 3 yrs drinking heavily + sniffing coke and looked **** in his comeback fights so no I didn't expect that but I did predict him to win just because of how awful a boxer Wilder is comparatively.

Comment

he spent 3 yrs drinking heavily + sniffing coke and looked **** in his comeback fights so no I didn't expect that but I did predict him to win just because of how awful a boxer Wilder is comparatively.
            Fury did turn in a great performance and wilder is awful.

Comment

No Bob is not stoned again...

It would be so nice if Bob was that kind, deluded uncle, who toked up and got loose lips. no Bob is a sociopath who can easily lie to your face. He knows damn well that Pulev is cannon fodder. What Bob is is a liar. when him and King are finally gone we might see an era where the best fight the best again.

Until then we have to hear the Horse s h it this svengali chucks our way on a regular basis. And it sucks because people will listen to "Bob."

It is nothing against Pulev who is a decent fighter, just not a fighter who can compete against Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Oy vey. Bob, were you lying yesterday or will you lie today? Am confused.
                Moosh, you know the saying about the "Bob's" of the world...We know he is lying when he opens his mouth. "Hey! is that Bob breathing?" "Nope he is lying again." "Shhh don't answer bob, you might tell the truth for a change and cause major upheaval."

Comment

London 2012 at least 2 of the fights he should've lost. You could say Parker too though I'm not.
                  So you have to dig into his amateur records to find examples... he’s struggled in 1 fight against a fat Mexican with fast hands, he’s barely lost a round the rest of his pro career

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                    So you have to dig into his amateur records to find examples... he’s struggled in 1 fight against a fat Mexican with fast hands, he’s barely lost a round the rest of his pro career
                    I was only chiming in to try and explain his comment, I didn't actually agree with it

but he must've lost rounds to Parker as many scored the fight to him

Comment

I feel this is Wilder's first heavyweight fight with a better opponent. The first match was arrangement gone wrong for PBC. Wilder's resume should start counting from here

Comment

Working...
                      X