No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pulev Will Remove Joshua From The Equation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
    I was only chiming in to try and explain his comment, I didn't actually agree with it

but he must've lost rounds to Parker as many scored the fight to him
    Sorry,I thought I was replying to the OP,,, was one or two tight rounds with Parker, no one with out bias scored the fight to Parker tho, it’s universally recognised Parker stayed in sparring partner mode and just tried to do 12 rounds

Comment

senile old fart

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Wilder vs Fury is taking place but up next for Joshua is a fight with Pulev? A guy that Klitchko easily ko'd 5 years ago. How the mighty have fallen.
        its a decent stay busy fight

Comment

Any decent, committed HW has a shot against Joshua now.

Especially a puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
            Pulev has much better wins than Hughie.

Tony Thompson (at the time, 38-3 and coming off two straight KOs of David Price following his loss to Wlad)

Alexander Dimitrenko (at the time, 31-1 and reigning European champion)

Alexander Ustinov (at the time, 27-0)

Dereck Chisora (at the time, 25-5)

Samuel Peter (at the time, 36-5)

Peter, Thompson, Dimitrenko, and Ustinov were much younger back when Pulev beat them.
            I just feel like Pulev has grown into a perfect AJ opponent, old and wily but not a threat

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              That cant be. Ruiz had no good wins and wasnt ranked by any organization
              Yeah but Pulev is a good size for AJ and he’s the age that AJ likes.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                Yeah but Pulev is a good size for AJ and he’s the age that AJ likes.
                I think AJ might be a different fighter after the Ruiz fight. Kinda like Pacquiao became more timid after Marquez. We will have to see. AJ may not have the skills a Pacquiao has to be successful switching it up.

If Aj is going to adapt a new "retreat" type style, a boxer that can cut off the ring might give him problems. Im personally going to have to see where AJ goes in his next fight.

Comment

Bob's 88. Bob is jewish and rich that man can EASILY live to his hundreds
                  arum will outlive us all. people like him are lucky that way for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    arum will outlive us all. people like him are lucky that way for some reason
                    Good die young brotha

Comment

Good die young brotha

Comment

Working...
                      X