Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pulev Will Remove Joshua From The Equation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Confident Pulev Will Remove Joshua From The Equation

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum, who is Tyson Fury's US promoter, believes that Anthony Joshua would lose to Kubrat Pulev, although he does say that from the point of view of someone who has a promotional deal with the Bulgarian. Pulev is the IBF's mandatory challenger to Joshua, who owns the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arum stoned again.

Comment

Joshua will crush Pulev and if he doesn't he shouldn't be in the same ring with Wilder.

AJ should still fight Fury though. If Wallin did that to Fury, then Joshua would destroy him

Comment

I don’t even know how Arum is confident he will see 2021

Comment

Its extremely possible.

Comment

Hopefully, Joshua will KO Pulev, who (together with old drugpeds Povetkin, Ortiz and Whyte) should be taken out the top 10 in HW as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
              I don’t even know how Arum is confident he will see 2021
              Bob's 88. Bob is jewish and rich that man can EASILY live to his hundreds

Comment

I’m surprised Bob is bothering. Pulevs best win is Hughie Fury, a fight he won by utilising the headlock vs a horrible eye injury. If Pulev beats AJ it’s a bigger shock than Ruiz.

Comment

Not true.If he were that kind of threat Hearn would be doing everything to stop the contest.Pulev has a decent dig but nothing big.A lot of the average guys have gone the distance with him and although Joshua isn't the most gifted he is above the average.

Comment

bob stoned again

Comment

Working...
                    X