Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Officially Cleared By UKAD, Charge Withdrawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you all cant fuking read ? he did do several test that all came bk negative even on the day of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by yard man View Post
      you all cant fuking read ? he did do several test that all came bk negative even on the day of the fight
      Have you never heard of cycling

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblackted44 View Post
        Have you never heard of cycling
        Cycling microscopic levels for just a few hours?

You've got the opinion of medical experts to go off and you instead opt for that opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by ecuasionz View Post
          I actually want Wilder to One Punch this fool into oblivion. Whyte doesn't even deserve the fight, but he deserves the inevitable outcome like Breazeale.
          Yep.
          Whyte gets brezealed in 1st round faster than brezeale.

Comment

The real question is will WBC recognise his interim belt.

Comment

Nobody cares about Whyte, it was contamination, carnitas, but why didn't UKAD let anybody know? The "trace amounts" prove it was contamination, so why the secrecy? How was confidentiality an issue if the man is innocent? Why this after the fact resolution of a problem that didn't exist. All they had to do was tell Rivas.

Comment

That's right U buncha haters, I'm back and putting' da rest of da heavys on notice, THE BODYSNATCHER IS BACK!!!

After I whoop dis Polish dewd, I'm comin' after Chickenlegs Wilder, the overhyped Brit, and that Chalupa eatin Messican. I may even give Parker a rematch so I can slap him around some more.

Comment

Must of had the same wild boar meat as the Furys... I don’t care at this point anymore. Wilder, Joshua & only a handful of other HWs haven’t failed a test yet it seems. Whyte has earned his title shot with 2 wins over Chisora. He also has wins over Rivas, Browne, Helenius & Parker. If he beats Wach he will have momentum again but he will have to wait a year for the WBC shot. I wonder if the WBO will reinstate his #1 ranking? There were rumours of a possible fight for a vacant WBO title if Joshua or Ruiz chose to vacate. There was talk of Chisora/Usyk for vacant belt but that should not happen. In my opinion it should be Usyk/Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Diddly Shyte View Post
                    That's right U buncha haters, I'm back and putting' da rest of da heavys on notice, THE BODYSNATCHER IS BACK!!!

After I whoop dis Polish dewd, I'm comin' after Chickenlegs Wilder, the overhyped Brit, and that Chalupa eatin Messican. I may even give Parker a rematch so I can slap him around some more.
                    Right on Diddly I down with dem beatin’z u be talkin about...

Comment

Okay wonder what the wbc gonna do

Comment

Working...
                      X