Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Officially Cleared By UKAD, Charge Withdrawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty much as speculated. If you got before and after confirmed negatives it allows you to calculate an upper maximum dose taken based on the half life and date of the last test prior. If this is significantly below an amount that could conceiveably be used for advantageous purposes you have to start considering some kind of accidental contamination. Personally I'd be curious to know just exactly how high Whyte's matabolyte levels were, but it doesn't look like that information is forthcoming at this time.

Comment

We know the UKAD process is much more longer than this, I think they must have been reading people’s minds, we all wanted them to sort this sort of things out ASAP. Now they have, agree or disagree I personally don’t know how to feel about this, but am more concerned now about the whole gloves thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Of Course! Who didn't see this coming, boxing is Corrupt All Around and all over the world yes including the UK despite some BRITS love to point figures at the US while Brushing their BS under the rug and pretending like corruption doesn't exist in the UK but it is EVERYWHERE! Wouldn't not be shocked if we have controversy tomorrow as well!
        I have to agree with you. The Mexican meat, the Puerto Rican judge tampering, the hometown advantages. Now we have a commission involved in a back room deal saying Whyte didn't do nothing. He was contaminated, they don't know who, how, or why, but the evidence is compelling.

Comment

Everybody crying on here lmao.

VADA cleared him long before UKAD. Get over it.

Comment

Commissions in the United States hold boxers responsible if something is in their system. Boxers get suspended no matter what. If a boxer think it’s a false positive, they request to have the B sample tested.

In the United Kingdom, boxers can just point out that they didn’t fail all their drug tests. This is enough evidence apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              They did. He passed all VADA tests.
              Haha, the idiot didn't read the article

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                I’m aware of the process but not really clued up on the details of this case

If he used unapproved gloves, he should be fined, and banned. The commission should also be held accountable

This drug test situation though, I just don’t get the gut feeling that something malicious has happened. Whyte has a string of clean tests around the same time of the adverse result

I’m fully aware that most fighters are probably ‘micro dosing’ and/or cycling very proficiently, but I really don’t get the feeling Whyte is guilty of doing something disproportionately malicious in this context. The other tests and the extremely low finding does make sense with the contamination conclusion
                The gloves Whyte was supposed to use were mistakenly given to one of the undercard fighters. The pair he ended up wearing instead were inspected and cleared by the WBC officials overseeing the fight.

Rivas's team complained that they should have been allowed to inspect the substitute gloves too. I don't really understand what difference that would have made. If the WBC said the gloves were ok, then the gloves were ok.

Comment

They hid B sample in the Dunes. The fix is in. Dirty Whyte back at it after Eddie hearn's daddy payoff UKAD in crashing DAZN stocks. PATHETIC. Traces of drugs were in his system or they weren't. If he was flagged for drugs he isn't CLEARED. Corrupt!
                  Last edited by ecuasionz; 12-06-2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Wilder will be faster than Usain Bolt now��*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                      Commissions in the United States hold boxers responsible if something is in their system. Boxers get suspended no matter what.
                      ???

Luis Oriz tested positive for 2 banned substances before the rematch with Wilder, and was then cleared due to insufficient evidence after an investigation.

Comment

Working...
                      X