No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Officially Cleared By UKAD, Charge Withdrawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cracaphat View Post
    Oh please! Such B.S.Where does Whyte have the juice to be able to pull that off? He's no draw of real note.
    It's not about Whyte, it's about the fact that the BBBoC and possibly Matchroom would've both been sued by Oscar Rivas' team if they didn't get this ruling.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      Must of had the same wild boar meat as the Furys... I don’t care at this point anymore. Wilder, Joshua & only a handful of other HWs haven’t failed a test yet it seems. Whyte has earned his title shot with 2 wins over Chisora. He also has wins over Rivas, Browne, Helenius & Parker. If he beats Wach he will have momentum again but he will have to wait a year for the WBC shot. I wonder if the WBO will reinstate his #1 ranking? There were rumours of a possible fight for a vacant WBO title if Joshua or Ruiz chose to vacate. There was talk of Chisora/Usyk for vacant belt but that should not happen. In my opinion it should be Usyk/Whyte.
      I agree. Chisora should fight Parker in big payday non title fight.

Comment

So now you can have Banned drugs in your body as long as its a very low amount? I thought this only applied to Clenbuterol. Oscar Rivas had a moral right to know, the BBBofC are blatantly corrupt. This fraud Dillian Shyte will not get away with this in America.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          So now you can have Banned drugs in your body as long as its a very low amount? I thought this only applied to Clenbuterol. Oscar Rivas had a moral right to know, the BBBofC are blatantly corrupt. This fraud Dillian Shyte will not get away with this in America.
          Clean heavyweights here in the UK unlike American ones like baby Miller shame on you ruining our great sport!

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
            Clean heavyweights here in the UK unlike American ones like baby Miller shame on you ruining our great sport!
            Fat-Baby did not have a Boxing license from any state at the time that he was caught cheating, well that's what I understand. This legal loophole would probably apply anywhere in the world.

Comment

As a certain popular YouTube pundit says on the regular "how ###king convieeenent"..🤔

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Fat-Baby did not have a Boxing license from any state at the time that he was caught cheating, well that's what I understand. This legal loophole would probably apply anywhere in the world.
                They're all doing it my man, probably way back further than "Evan Fields" and co. Even the boys on the local circuits are doping where i am, so certainly at wolrd level with all the money to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  Commissions in the United States hold boxers responsible if something is in their system. Boxers get suspended no matter what. If a boxer think it’s a false positive, they request to have the B sample tested.

In the United Kingdom, boxers can just point out that they didn’t fail all their drug tests. This is enough evidence apparently.
                  I just read an interview with arum where he talks about the same thing. He basically said that's y Joshua lost when he fought in the US, because we're more stringent than the UK so he couldn't get by with any extra help here. He also said that's y hearn wants the fight in Saudi Arabia because there's zero regulation there.

Comment

Originally posted by keith_head View Post
                    It's not about Whyte, it's about the fact that the BBBoC and possibly Matchroom would've both been sued by Oscar Rivas' team if they didn't get this ruling.
                    BIG money TALKS in this corrupted sport (and in the world at large), with Matchroom supplying loads of it to who they see fit! suddenly UKAD is now deemed an even more legitimate organization - by all the gullible Whyte Heads?!?....

I wonder if this WACK organization discovered contaminated trace amounts of gummy bears with hints of peanut butter, and what will it mean for Whyte in a few long months?

My bad, UKAD has a great track record of credible incredible integrity! Honest Eddie would argue we shouldn't question their ultimate findings. I mean how could such CLEAN SAMPLES easily become contaminated in the UK - the HOME of Mr. Whyte? Must be a mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Of course he would. He wouldn't have even had a positive test. Because they don't have anything like UKAD in US boxing, only VADA and Whyte passed that.

Comment

Working...
                      X