No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Officially Cleared By UKAD, Charge Withdrawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    Commissions in the United States hold boxers responsible if something is in their system. Boxers get suspended no matter what. If a boxer think it’s a false positive, they request to have the B sample tested.

In the United Kingdom, boxers can just point out that they didn’t fail all their drug tests. This is enough evidence apparently.
    Jarrell Miller ??

Comment

I didn’t see that. I remember him failing a drug test before the first fight, so it was cancelled and Wilder fought Stiverne instead.

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      ???

Luis Oriz tested positive for 2 banned substances before the rematch with Wilder, and was then cleared due to insufficient evidence after an investigation.

Comment

Miller didn’t get to fight Joshua because of his failed drug test. The NYSAC wouldn’t license him. He hasn’t fought since that failed test.

Originally posted by BamBamMurphy View Post
        Jarrell Miller ??

Comment

Correct me if I’m but is this the first time a fighter with trace amounts in his system does not serve a suspension ? Not even retroactively ?

Comment

Ohhh the haters are so angry. Hahahaha ha. I shouldn't laugh as this outcome was inevitable to anybody who actually paid attention rather than getting hard ons for B samples and the hope of an Eddie Hearn getting a life time ban.

But hahahahaha, this is still funny. You IDIOT'S. Some of you lame turds are going to get suicidal if Joshua wins too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              I didn’t see that. I remember him failing a drug test before the first fight, so it was cancelled and Wilder fought Stiverne instead.
              He failed a VADA test so the fight was called off and Wilder fought Stiverne instead. Ortiz was then cleared after an investigation and the fight was rescheduled.

Comment

I told everyone that VADA cleared Whyte but it messed up their bias narratives and now here we are.

WHYTE IS OFFICIALLY CLEARED!

Comment

Was a big fan of Whyte and will be again now this has come out. I said wait until the hearing.

This isn't like Tyson Fury who got a 2 year ban for PEDs and framed it as a mental health battle

Comment

USADA recently changed its policy because of a false positive involving Nate Diaz citing that their tests have become TOO good at detection and a change to what is or isn't acceptable has to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                      Well the post states that he passed tests shortly before and after this adverse finding which was extremely low, so they conclude it might be a contamination issue

It doesn’t sound so far fetched
                      It's really common for diananol to get accidentally sprinkled in urine during testing. Happens all the time... face palm

Comment

Working...
                      X