Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Didn't Get Mayweather's Support as Next Big Black Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not black. I am not Mexican. I am a person who doesn't need any one person to tell me who I should respect and or root for. I respect Wilder for what he does in the ring and for boxing out of the ring. Never could say that about Floyd. I might be racist but not of skin color. Usually toward ignorance and dependant peoples in the world I live in. Props to Wilder for calling a spaid a spaid! Enquireing personal news should not be what fans need to know about toward the atheletes in the sport fans admire. Stats and performance is how it should all be judged by. Respect is earned let us fans gain respect from performance not gossip. War Wilder / Ortiz 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      How many next "Star" is Mayweather going to support? Wilder isn't signed to Mayweather promotions, so i don't expect him to be pushing Wilder who isn't his fighter. Wilder needs understand that money talks, Mayweather might be black like you but he isn't your brother. All these boxers who think Mayweather is their godfather or big brother need to chill.
      Those are facts!!!

Comment

Wilder is one huge piece of s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          WOW! That's some real ignorant sht right there! I didn't expect that from you! Just remember that 90% of the civil liberties your people enjoy today, came from the fight that Black People fought for in America! You're welcome!
          The Mexican-American War was fought over Mexico outlawing slavery in what became Texas. So Mexicans defended blacks a hundred years before blacks did anything worth a damn.

You’re welcome!

Comment

Not a Deontay hater but I need to be honest here...

Deontay will NEVER be as good or as big as Mayweather. EVER.

Comment

big black star you are lol

Comment

I'm no Wilder fan by any stretch, but we all know Mayweather is a froking snake

Comment

The comments are what I expected....people
                  Love talking about Mexican fighters and Mexican stars in the USA but as soon as the African Americans start talking about their stars and their place in the sport out come the 4/8chan white nationalists, brexiters, UKIP, BF, Tommy Robinson types (mostly from the uk oddly) to chime in with “race baiting”, “playing the race card”, etc comments. It’s the most obvious double standard going and it shows real fear and generational hatred towards African Americans specifically. Sometimes I don’t know if this is handed down from parent to child through teaching or dna. Why people in England get so offended by African Americans coming together and celebrating themselves and their culture is really an intersting phenomenon....I think it had to
                  Do with the “empire” mindset still prevalent in British minds though the empire has been dead for 60-80 years now

Comment

WOW! That's some real ignorant sht right there! I didn't expect that from you! Just remember that 90% of the civil liberties your people enjoy today, came from the fight that Black People fought for in America! You're welcome!
                    Bro...Do you not know the levels of just how dominant white supremacy is in Mexican culture?

Comment

You’re people??? Who the F is my ppl??? Family and ONLY family MY ppl.

Comment

Working...
                      X