Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Didn't Get Mayweather's Support as Next Big Black Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Didn't Get Mayweather's Support as Next Big Black Star

Deontay Wilder's career kicked into second gear just as Floyd Mayweather's was winding down. Although the never-beaten duo of Wilder and Mayweather share the same manager in Al Haymon, the WBC heavyweight champion feels that he hasn't gotten the backing and endorsement from Mayweather as boxing's next African-American lead man.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So he will go fight Fly weights to show how great he is bc no one is doing it ? Nobody is doing what you are ,didn't you say Usyk was to small for you ,a 6'3 220 pound man ? Doing ? Whats that Wilder turning down insane pay days and getting gift decisions ?

Floyd knows who does bad business practices like you, how could he back you ? Respect is earned not demanded , its why you don't get your fair share you fool and you come off as an imbecile .

Wow just when I thought this idiot couldnt get dumber, thinks its always about race and thinks Mayweather was upset bc he didnt lose, no you fool he was upset bc hes also tired of bad decisions...you LOST that Fury fight my deluded friend. !
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-21-2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Black star? America needs to sort its racism out.

Comment

How about learning to box first. Tyson Fury schooled him.

Comment

How many next "Star" is Mayweather going to support? Wilder isn't signed to Mayweather promotions, so i don't expect him to be pushing Wilder who isn't his fighter. Wilder needs understand that money talks, Mayweather might be black like you but he isn't your brother. All these boxers who think Mayweather is their godfather or big brother need to chill.

Comment

Wilder's often emotional and factually questionable but I agree with him on this. Mayweather IS all about himself. He doesn't stand with black folks- or anyone else for that matter. Remember when black Americans were boycotting Gucci? Floyd wouldn't get on board and even rubbed people's faces in the fact that he was still rocking it.

Floyd still wants the spotlight and the glamour for himself. There is no metaphorical torch passing to come. Also, it's a bit weird for a welterweight to pass a torch to the heavyweight champ.

Floyd was right about Fury outboxing Wilder, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              How many next "Star" is Mayweather going to support? Wilder isn't signed to Mayweather promotions, so i don't expect him to be pushing Wilder who isn't his fighter. Wilder needs understand that money talks, Mayweather might be black like you but he isn't your brother. All these boxers who think Mayweather is their godfather or big brother need to chill.
              Funny enough Mayweather Promotions is who is promoting Wilder-Ortiz II, according to Boxrec.

Comment

Floyd did what he was supposed to do as a real man. He wore what he wanted to. Gucci made some questionable clothing and Floyd was supposed to become a follower all of a sudden??? Nah.

Comment

All black people care about is skin color. It's honestly stunning.

Comment

Yes you did Wlider.
                    You got to duck Klitschko when Klitschko was the man at heavyweight & was favored to beat you , then you got to duck Anthony Joshua too & got a pass for ducking both.

Al Haymon had you on that cherry purée baby diet your entire career.

Salute to Andy “The Destroyer” Ruiz , an old school throwback fighter for bringing that Warrior Spirit to the PBC. “Anybody , Anyplace, Anywhere”

Comment

Working...
                    X