Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Didn't Get Mayweather's Support as Next Big Black Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blitted_master View Post
    Wilder's often emotional and factually questionable but I agree with him on this. Mayweather IS all about himself. He doesn't stand with black folks- or anyone else for that matter. Remember when black Americans were boycotting Gucci? Floyd wouldn't get on board and even rubbed people's faces in the fact that he was still rocking it.

Floyd still wants the spotlight and the glamour for himself. There is no metaphorical torch passing to come. Also, it's a bit weird for a welterweight to pass a torch to the heavyweight champ.

Floyd was right about Fury outboxing Wilder, though.
    Real knows real.... Floyd don’t like victims. 90% of blacks like free sht and being victims

Comment

Mayweather has defeated over 20 former and current world champs...enough said. I like Wilder but Mayweather was just on a whole different level. However, I hope Wilder has as much success as Mayweather.

Outside the heavyweight division, I see a star in the making in Jaron Ennis but only time will tell.

Comment

"Mayweather has reason not to pump up Wilder as the next best African-American fighter. He has his chips all in on Gervonta Davis, the 25-year-old undefeated champion he promotes, and the star of his stable."

This says it all, but not just this! Floyd is a "Boxer!" He studied under Floyd Sr., Roger, and Sweet Pea! Wilder is a "Fighter!" He can't box, and has not improved his boxing skills much in the past 5 years! Wilder is just not his type! Deontay sounds a little salty, and he's pretty much the same way towards Tyson too!

Comment

Tickets for the fight on Saturday are still on sale hahahah. Wilder can't sellout an Alabama barnhouse, let alone an arena. He's a bum beating fraud and his fans are delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Real knows real.... Floyd don’t like victims. 90% of blacks like free sht and being victims
            WOW! That's some real ignorant sht right there! I didn't expect that from you! Just remember that 90% of the civil liberties your people enjoy today, came from the fight that Black People fought for in America! You're welcome!

Comment

I listened to Floyd's criticisms that night and he was spot on. Wilder was lucky to get that draw. I can imagine a fighter as technical as Floyd, cringing while watching some of the mistakes Wilder makes. Rather than taking it so personal, he should use it constructively to become a better fighter.

Comment

Mayweather is a boxing purist and Wilder was very amateurish in his style throwing wild shots but having power. He looked like a knockout waiting to happen and not many people thought he was anything big. Besides, everyone looked at Anthony Joshua as the next big thing. Joshua looked solid and was also a boxer with a gold medal and the demeanour of a champion. He also had enough endorsements and the sky looked like the limit. Needless to say Mayweather supported Joshua. Wilder’s stock only rose because Joshua was knocked out. No one would be talking about Wilder if Joshua had not been knocked out. Wilder himself didn’t have the balls to face Joshua and only started talking now that Joshua was knocked out.

Comment

Nothing against Wilder BUT because Mayweather was honest and gave a great assessment during the Fury fight as far as what Wilder was doing wrong...Wilder and a lot of his fans was all sensitive over it and was calling Mayweather "Jealous and a "Hater"

No Lie was told in this Video Clip! This was said in the 6th Round during the fight. This ERA of fighters doesn't seem to listen and are very sensitive
                  Last edited by sicko; 11-21-2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Winner of Wilder v Menayothin = TBE

Comment

Fucking everything's about race with this guy. There are kids from all backgrounds starving in the world and he's here whinging while standing on top of the world. Racist, ungrateful cunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X