Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Didn't Get Mayweather's Support as Next Big Black Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
    What is it with some black athletes?

Seriously, they always need somebody to blame.

Dude earns millions of dollars but still ain't getting his props...

Wilder, Kapernick, even Lebron need to stop crying like mommas boys and appreciate their huge successes.
    Race card will never end and this site is a strong reason why ...BUT...when wilder loses and he will he cant duck relevant guys forever with holding a belt he lost or ROBBED from Fury....these idiots will be labled the dumbest ever in forum history ,just mark them down ,I know I did ,bc when wilder is gone and they pretend it never happened???? Surprise ,it wont be that easy at least for me,,,,they wont get off so easy …

Yea that's right biatches ,and what ? Think you are going to talk all that shyte and get away so easy ? I don't think so...... cant wait until Fury dismantles that idiot ,might as well delete your account bc you gonna get hit hard . lol

Shoulder Roll ...I got you ….don't worry!
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-15-2019, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• For a reason, Deontay.

For a reason.

Comment

• In the UK Chisora, Haye and even Joshua was backing and supporting Fury.

Race does not come into it.

Shame Wilder decided to isolate nearly 80% of his national fan base and support structure with all his black pride/supremacy BS.

You reap what you sow Deontay.

Comment

• Floyd doesn’t care about the black community, no surprise.

Comment

• Lets go Wilder!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X