Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    I've already put you and Robbie Barrett into the same pointless wastes of space box, so I may as well give you the same reply and the only reply you are even worthy of at this point...since you have tap danced so badly around looking like a downright f'ing fool...learn the difference between fact and opinion simpleton

He's massive tight right now!
    Facts are ggg resume has lessor opponents. Go do a comparison since your supposedly so so smart.

Comment

• Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
      quit sniffing glue u f-ucking f-aggot
      Your the one who saying Canelo has 5 loses. I’ll sale you some betting slips from the GGg fights. You can go collect and tell the bookie he lost. Then we’ll see you on a milk carton...

Come on I’m sure you can convince them GGG won. Hell didn’t you give GGG like 12 or 13 rounds both fights??? Even had some 10-8 rounds. Your always good to laugh at.

How many rounds you give Lara??? 10?? 14?? 20??

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
        I have not seen this particular contract -- only what DAZN and others have disclosed. Regarding Floyd, his contract was with Haymon who in turn had (has) a contract with Showtime to broadcast the PPV fights. Neither Haymon nor Showtime had the power to unilaterally demand that Mayweather fight any particular fighter. They could "advise" but not direct. The situation Between Canelo and DAZN is similar in that regard. The principles will sit down and talk (advise) and DAZN may even sweeten the pot to entice Canelo to fight GGG in September of they might negotiate a future date. That is my point.

On to your other points, this is not a "standard" business contract. In fact, though it might sound nice, there is no such thing as a standard business contract. The terms and condition of a contract apply only to a specific contract signed by the relevant responsible parties. As for business 101, I taught graduate business and economics courses for many years and in my final 2 decades before retiring was fortunate enough to become the CEO large organization employing thousands of folks. During that time, I was a party to crafting hundreds of contracts and approving many more of them after legal counsel review. That notwithstanding, I don't hold myself out to be an oracle. I am just expressing my views --fallible as they are.
        Showtime had the right to promote it or not..they chose who to promote for him to fight. Whether through haymon or not the guarantee for Floyd's fights came from Espinoza. That is well documented here. So you say the contract is through Haymon exclusively so then explain to us why Espinoza is on record saying "We guaranteed Floyd." Since you taught business when does a third party involved in promoting, marketing, handling, distribution at scale domestically and internationally, or as an "affiliate" hold the right to disclose any financial payout, financial distribution of numbers/stats if they are not a principal or within the said contract.

You say you taught business and there is no business contract which if you taught business you would know there actually is. It's the default contract between a buyer and a vendor (for the record it is called a "Business sales agreement contract" and is the generic contract used by small business who can't afford calling in lawyers for everything). I am also sitting in front of four PIIA agreements with multi-level NC/NDA clauses and this is at small scale so to say that Espinoza would've been able to publicly divulge anything and I mean ANYTHING at all without being a principal in Floyd's direct contract is hilarious because we both know he wouldn't have.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
          He's massive tight right now!
          Facts are ggg resume has lessor opponents. Go do a comparison since your supposedly so so smart.
          Mental midget handbook reply #2...you are now fighting someone elses fight because you couldn't put into context the basic definition of opinion and fact. Sit down and watch while grown-ups hold a conversation there junior. Remember close your mouth and breathe through your nose...I know it sucks to have to remind you to breathe but from what I am seeing I think it's a necessity with you. At least Verus could make an articulate argument...you failed bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Slow your roll homie cuz Boo Boo did NOT lose to vanes & Nelo/Boo Boo would be a good fight.
            Man ggg fans were soo scurred when GGG was told to fight Charlo his fans had a heart attack and SCEAMED but but that’s Canelo’s mando!!!

I say HERE is my $$$$ DAZN bring on Canelo/Charlo.

Then they got all SCURRED again when Andrade called him out and threw a Super Bowl Party when they picked Rolls instead out of the phone book.

I’m mean what type of boxing fan chooses SHt fights over REAL MEANINGFUL RANKED fights???

Comment

Showtime had the right to promote it or not..they chose who to promote for him to fight. Whether through haymon or not the guarantee for Floyd's fights came from Espinoza. That is well documented here. So you say the contract is through Haymon exclusively so then explain to us why Espinoza is on record saying "We guaranteed Floyd." Since you taught business when does a third party involved in promoting, marketing, handling, distribution at scale domestically and internationally, or as an "affiliate" hold the right to disclose any financial payout, financial distribution of numbers/stats if they are not a principal or within the said contract.

You say you taught business and there is no business contract which if you taught business you would know there actually is. It's the default contract between a buyer and a vendor (for the record it is called a "Business sales agreement contract" and is the generic contract used by small business who can't afford calling in lawyers for everything). I am also sitting in front of four PIIA agreements with multi-level NC/NDA clauses and this is at small scale so to say that Espinoza would've been able to publicly divulge anything and I mean ANYTHING at all without being a principal in Floyd's direct contract is hilarious because we both know he wouldn't have.
              Dude cut it out he owned you already..

Comment

Mental midget handbook reply #2...you are now fighting someone elses fight because you couldn't put into context the basic definition of opinion and fact. Sit down and watch while grown-ups hold a conversation there junior. Remember close your mouth and breathe through your nose...I know it sucks to have to remind you to breathe but from what I am seeing I think it's a necessity with you. At least Verus could make an articulate argument...you failed bruh.
                1. Did you know who Wells or Rolls was before the GGG fight?

2. How happy were you when they picked him over REAL contenders? And don’t lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                  Dude cut it out he owned you already..
                  Whatever you say mouth breather....I owned you so you want to celebrate someone else..and that's all that matters there sissy. Eat **** and swallow slow. Bye Bye...

Comment

Verus beat you at your own game. You were losingg the battle and decided to turn into the grammar police. Maybe if you write a log enough response and use unnecessarily big words the people would be swayed. But alas, to no avail! You were properly starched by verus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      1. Did you know who Wells or Rolls was before the GGG fight?

2. How happy were you when they picked him over REAL contenders? And don’t lie.
                      Didn't know, didn't watch, not sitting up here crying about anyone. I support what I support if I don't agree with the opponent I don't support with my viewership. It's the same way with food, don't like fried foods so I don't order it. Some of the people here need to realize that. They sit up here talking a bunch of shhh but tune in.

Comment

Working...
                      X