Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
    I have not seen this particular contract -- only what DAZN and others have disclosed. Regarding Floyd, his contract was with Haymon who in turn had (has) a contract with Showtime to broadcast the PPV fights. Neither Haymon nor Showtime had the power to unilaterally demand that Mayweather fight any particular fighter. They could "advise" but not direct. The situation Between Canelo and DAZN is similar in that regard. The principles will sit down and talk (advise) and DAZN may even sweeten the pot to entice Canelo to fight GGG in September of they might negotiate a future date. That is my point.

On to your other points, this is not a "standard" business contract. In fact, though it might sound nice, there is no such thing as a standard business contract. The terms and condition of a contract apply only to a specific contract signed by the relevant responsible parties. As for business 101, I taught graduate business and economics courses for many years and in my final 2 decades before retiring was fortunate enough to become the CEO large organization employing thousands of folks. During that time, I was a party to crafting hundreds of contracts and approving many more of them after legal counsel review. That notwithstanding, I don't hold myself out to be an oracle. I am just expressing my views --fallible as they are.
    OWNED!!! You got him verus

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
      Stop begging! GGG beat Clenelo twice already, that's enough, GGG has lost only to the judges, not to canelbuterol. Red azz doesn't want to fight GGG again, he was hurt badly in the rematch, he is afraid of getting knocked out this time. GGG is confident about his chin.
      Jacobs then Nelo twice which is Triple L.

LLL is overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
        A fart.in the wind is ggg chances against canelo. Stop sulking and cheer up. Ggg had his time but he's come up short against canelo. Gggs resume is weaker,facts.
        Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
        Coming from the guy who personally attacked someone cause you had nothing else to defend ggg with. Lol you're tight rn.
        I've already put you and Robbie Barrett into the same pointless wastes of space box, so I may as well give you the same reply and the only reply you are even worthy of at this point...since you have tap danced so badly around looking like a downright f'ing fool...learn the difference between fact and opinion simpleton

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Since the rematch GGG haters have created a fake reality in which Golovkin was dominated and beaten to a pulp by Canelo. They want to that fantasy to last forever, which is why they are so scared of a third fight happening.
          You dudes & Punk G have been taking L's left & right.

Comment

Neither GGG nor Canelo have ever fought Andrade, and both have one decision win over Jacobs. Neither have fought Charlo, but Charlo is Canelo's mandatory challenger.

Please explain why GGG needs to fight Andrade, but Canelo doesn't?

Please explain why GGG is obligated to give Jacobs a rematch, but Canelo isn't?

Please explain why GGG should have to fight Charlo, who is Canelo's mando, instead of Canelo?
            Explanation: Punk G sucks & we need to get rid of his fakeness ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Yea cuz the 1st & 2nd turn around Punk G missed with everything including the kitchen sink..LMAO
              I have NEVER in my life seen a guy miss 1200 times in two fights??? That has to be a record??? What sad is

GGG is a P4P ranked boxer??? I’ll have to look up Floyd’s fights see if he has two fight where guys missed more.

To be fair Jacobs missed over 500 times also. Man Canelo has some of the best head movement I’ve ever seen.... Close to 2,000 misses in three fights against highly ranked guys.

Comment

Canelo never beat GGG. If boxing was a fair sport, GGG would be 1 - 0 - 1 with Canelo, at worst.
                Nelo/Punk G should be 2-0 for Nelo
                Jacobs/Punk G should be 1-0 for Jacobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  THAT IS THE MOST HONEST, UNBIASED STATEMENT YOU'VE MADE! You are correct, GGG is nearly done and there is little that I've seen that tells me he beats Canelo in a rematch. That said...it's the most money either can make without fighting Andrade. Charlo is with another promoter and so is BJS.....no way they'll risk three belts to Warren or Haymon.
                  That is true for ggg but honestly canelo is the money man. He gets paid regardless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verus View Post
                    I have not seen this particular contract -- only what DAZN and others have disclosed. Regarding Floyd, his contract was with Haymon who in turn had (has) a contract with Showtime to broadcast the PPV fights. Neither Haymon nor Showtime had the power to unilaterally demand that Mayweather fight any particular fighter. They could "advise" but not direct. The situation Between Canelo and DAZN is similar in that regard. The principles will sit down and talk (advise) and DAZN may even sweeten the pot to entice Canelo to fight GGG in September of they might negotiate a future date. That is my point.

On to your other points, this is not a "standard" business contract. In fact, though it might sound nice, there is no such thing as a standard business contract. The terms and condition of a contract apply only to a specific contract signed by the relevant responsible parties. As for business 101, I taught graduate business and economics courses for many years and in my final 2 decades before retiring was fortunate enough to become the CEO large organization employing thousands of folks. During that time, I was a party to crafting hundreds of contracts and approving many more of them after legal counsel review. That notwithstanding, I don't hold myself out to be an oracle. I am just expressing my views --fallible as they are.
                    Ok, well...I'd say he just about covers it...certainly covers it for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javcar View Post
                      This is what Canelo wants. Don't you see the GB interviews on YouTube. ODH wanted to put a double header with Mungia and Canelo and the Charlos and Canelo wants to unify this year.

Canelo will destroy Andrade. Not sure why Andradade is considered good when he really lost to Vanes. But fans have their heros I guess.
                      Slow your roll homie cuz Boo Boo did NOT lose to vanes & Nelo/Boo Boo would be a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X