Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

NEW YORK Tom Loeffler feels the only potential obstacle that'll prevent the third Canelo Alvarez-Gennadiy Golovkin fight from happening next is Alvarez not actually wanting to face Golovkin again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tom Loeffler begging again. Begging, begging, begging, begging...

Comment

“We’ll sit down with the team,” Loeffler said. “Naturally, DAZN is the common partner. Again, when Triple-G signed with DAZN, John Skipper said that’s the clearest path to a third Canelo fight. So, John’s gonna do his thing, whatever he can work out and discuss with Oscar and Canelo. … We made two fights with Golden Boy. There were a lot of roadblocks, a lot of obstacles in making those two fights. We made a lot of concessions on the Triple-G side. But since they fought each other twice, I don’t think there’s gonna be a huge issue making the third fight, unless Canelo really doesn’t wanna get in the ring a third time with [Golovkin].” - Loeffler

What was the “clearest path?” Signing with DAZN didn’t even have Rolls as an option. Brandon Adams is what was sold to industry. Loeffler said DiBella offered Rolls. That was after GGG had signed. Of course it was reported that GGG would receive supplemental income because he provided GGG Promotions’ fighters. People misinterpreted that as shareholding lol..

Loeffler is an idiot, exposing himself. These plots were always presumably Sanchez/Loeffler, but I’m starting to think it’s Tom wanting to stay relevant in boxing since Abel been in the game longer, however when Barrera lost to Ward, Abel still spewed out trash that didn’t make sense, and then upon GGg’s rerun some female reporter said GGG’s character has been floating around as some a-hole..

Therefore I think GGG , coach, and management were destined to be exposed as talk the talk but don’t walk the walk... starting from154-168 is easy” as a marketing ploy dating back to 2011 ffs.

Comment

Canelo doesn't want a third fight because he knows he lost the first two and a another controversial decision would ruin his reputation. He also knows that GGG would definitely go for the KO, seeing it's the only way he would win.

Comment

Originally posted by Input1914 View Post
          Canelo doesn't want a third fight because he knows he lost the first two and a another controversial decision would ruin his reputation. He also knows that GGG would definitely go for the KO, seeing it's the only way he would win.
          Yeah, he's not letting it get to the scorecards.

He'd throw everything at Canelo including the kitchen sink this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

What stopped him doing that before? It's not that simple, the more offensive he is, the more open his already porous defence is.

Canelo isn't Steve Rolls. He will bust up GGG's face.

Not saying he can't win but it's not easy to knock out Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post

why didnt he do that in the second fight when canelo was in his face for 12 rounds? he decided to fight behind the jab to avoid the punishment, even against his trainer's instructions...

Comment

"So, I’m not sure how Canelo’s deal is structure, but clearly there’s gotta be an incentive on DAZN’s side for him to fight Triple-G – just like there is for Gennadiy to fight Canelo." Loeffler

DAZN also has Andrade signed, and he has a belt! DAZN also asked for Andrade vs. GGG, and Loeffler declined! So as far as I'm concerned, DAZN owes Andrade the shot more than GGG!

Comment

What's amazing is how did a 160 guy become so dependent on a career 154 guy? This 160 guy should have been campaigning in the higher divisions by now. Instead, this effing team of his has been stalking and harassing the 154 guy.

"I want his popularity transferred to mine."
                  "I want money, money, money, money, money."
                  "I can't do it on my own."

Comment

GGG before the Canelo fight: Canelo is just a businessman, just give me my belt. I'm true champion"

After the Canelo fight: Its just business, I don't care about belt.

GGG is a huge hypocrite!

Comment

Working...
                    X