Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    both ways he beat canelo just the 2nd fight was much closer....canelo was gifted the belts and now he won’t do the honourable thing by facing a fighter he controversially beat on points...that’s the bottom line
    why reply if you are not going to answer the question either?

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      No, only Mayweather. Get it right.
      No. Judges svck. They tried to rob even Mayweather. They couldn't because Mayweather schooled Giftnelo. PEDnelo's other wins were gifts from the judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        both ways he beat canelo just the 2nd fight was much closer....canelo was gifted the belts and now he won’t do the honourable thing by facing a fighter he controversially beat on points...that’s the bottom line
        canelo cantelope came forward in spurts and from round 4 onwards he was pretty much being outworked.....yeah he came came back with flashy combinations now and then but it was still Golovkin who was the busier and more active.....most judges gave Golovkin the fight and so did I ....
        I think I scored it 7-5 for Golovkin in the rematch....he definitely did not lose and canelo knows that

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirus View Post
          No. Judges svck. They tried to rob even Mayweather. They couldn't because Mayweather schooled Giftnelo. PEDnelo's other wins were gifts from the judges.
          Nah, the Lara fight was close but that was it.

Comment

Working...
          X