Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: Canelo Not Wanting Third GGG Fight Is Only Obstacle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No need for a rubber match. I don’t want to see GGG get knocked out, he looked slow and very hittable against a limited opponent.

In my mind GGG won the 1st fight and Canelo won the 2nd fight. Just let it end that way, I hate that DLH and DAZN are trying to force it

Comment

• Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      Yeah, he's not letting it get to the scorecards.

He'd throw everything at Canelo including the kitchen sink this time around.
      Yea cuz the 1st & 2nd turn around Punk G missed with everything including the kitchen sink..LMAO

Comment

• The casual fan doesn't considering all the catch weights, dropping a belt to avoid a prime fight and the use of performance enhancing drugs. Just sayn

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        GGG dropped a belt to fight Vanes. And stupid he just fought a CW. Your a casual fan to the T. Good thing you don’t bet. Someone would OWN you for how many times your WRONG.

Comment

• Another silly comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          Yea cuz the 1st & 2nd turn around Punk G missed with everything including the kitchen sink..LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            I’ll take that bet? How much$$$???

Tell you what? If Canelo doesn’t fight GGG I’ll put up $500 he fights a boxer WAY better than GGG does. I’m looking right now who GGG will fight.

Not Charlo and NOT Jacobs and NOT Andrade.

I can’t even stay in the top 10 with GGG. Or even top 50. I’m better off looking in the phone book for his next opponent and you will support it and say how AWESOME that BUM is!
            Lol ggg did find rolls in the white pages. Just closed his eyes and pointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by vman075 View Post
              You really think DAZN, who invested hundreds of millions into Canelo and GGG, cares more about Andrade? They clearly want to make this worth their money and get these two in the ring again. That's all their announcers were talking about the whole broadcast. Canelo-GGG is one of the top 2 (maybe top fight now that AJ lost) moneymakers in boxing. Canelo-Andrade is smaller than Canelo-Jacobs was.
              Try asking for Nelo & golovkin to fight other fighters & that will change, unless you are one of the golovkin supporters..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                Uh oh someone sounds upset!
                Oh the typical mental midget response "Ohhhhh I have nothing to reply with so you must be upsettt...boo hooo hooo hoooo"

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                  Is not really an opinion though. Ggg has a weak resume in comparison to canelo. Facts.
                  Again, learn the difference between opinion and fact. You aren't in a position to have your opinion be fact. You don't have that authoritative voice, nor the role, nor is anyone asking you for your expertise on the subject of it...all of which would give you opinion prominence. So pretty much your opinion at the moment is the equivalent of a soft silent fart in a wind storm.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    To the casual fan maybe but considering all the catch weights, dropping a belt to avoid a prime fight and the use of performance enhancing drugs...not so much.
                    Ggg is done. He had his time,and it was OK,but he is simply doing this for the money at this point. We've seen him at his best and tbh he does look better fighting the rolls and vanes of boxing.

Comment

• Crapping all over the post doesn't make it any less true

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Try asking for Nelo & golovkin to fight other fighters & that will change, unless you are one of the golovkin supporters..lol

Comment

Working...
                      X