Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'd Fight Wilder Rematch The Same - I Won 10 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder figured Fury in later rounds. Next match Fury is going down on shields

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      People keep talking how Fury schooled Wilder, but just ignore the fact he was actually a few seconds away of KO loss.
      He did school Wilder for most of the fight, and even after nearly getting KO'd, he got up and carried on schooling him for the remainder of the round. He'll be fitter and sharper next time, so maybe he's thinking the can use the the same tactics again without getting clipped and knocked down, or maybe he's planning to surprise Wilder by doing something else.

Comment

This of course is true

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          That makes no sense at all. But hey, you're a Wilder fanboy, so why would anybody expect it to?
          Was aj fans not talking about how he was going steamroll the fat plumber in dramatic fashion before the fight? You guys tend to suffer from amnesia when it comes to certain things
          Last edited by SchoolTheseCats; 06-04-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

I thought the early rounds were close enough that they could have gone either way, and I didn't think the draw was a terrible result. I wouldn't have complained if Fury won a close decision, but I thought the second knockdown made that very difficult.

Either way, I think Wilder comes into the rematch with a better gameplan, in better cardio shape, and heavier. And consequently I think he loses most of the rounds again but catches Fury somewhere around round 9 and puts him down for good.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Green K. When I hear people say he won 10 rounds I know they didn’t watch the fight
              Even Ben Davison was telling him to stop dicking about and to actually fight. I think his words were: “you won’t win rounds by making him look silly”. I still think he won the fight though because Wilder didn’t win any other rounds convincingly

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                Wilder figured Fury in later rounds. Next match Fury is going down on shields
                Nobody wants to see Fury go down on Claressa Shields

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats;19803873[B
                  ]Was aj fans not talking about how he was going steamroll the fat plumber in dramatic fashion before the fight? [/B]You guys tend to suffer from amnesia when it comes to certain things
                  Nope, that was Wilder fanboys trying to deflect attention away from Wilder ducking AJ to fight Ortiz by devaluing AJ's next opponent.

Anybody who knows anything about HW boxing knew that Ruiz was a live dog and an upset was definitely possible.

Comment

I commend Wilder for fighting Fury again if it happens. A ballsy but stupid move.

Fury at 100% beats Wilder 12-0.

He was at 50% the first time round and only didn't pick up the win because HE made two lapses in concentration and allowed the KDs.

A fully fit and focused Fury cannot be beaten.

Comment

He should not fight any different, he should be more match fit by the time the rematch happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X