Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'd Fight Wilder Rematch The Same - I Won 10 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG View Post
    AJ? LOL he almost lost to Klitschko and got destroyed by Ruiz. Wilder kills AJ and Fury boxes AJ's head off. Stop it
    Justify that view my friend.

Comment

AJ? LOL he almost lost to Klitschko and got destroyed by Ruiz. Wilder kills AJ and Fury boxes AJ's head off. Stop it
      Ruiz nailed it no doubt, Tony Joshua got found out being backed up by a known puncher based on Ruiz’s record. Let’s start with fury, yes (as much as I really hate to say it) but for a big fellah he moves very well but it’s not forward. This is an area where he will NOT go forward and walk into a big shot from Joshua, it’s a simple equation.....walk into a Joshua punch and get knocked out. We know fury is easily floored and would remain there if that were his plan. It’s ok to think that he can bop around and be a twat but AJ moves forward, perfect.
      Wilder, hmmmm...it’s deceptive, he looks like he has speed but don’t be fooled because he throws from behind and you can see them coming unless he clobbers you with a haymaker which is usually the start of a wild onslaught.
      Either man against Joshua would not be a boxing match.
      Remember, now AJ has an “0” on his fight that card it’s a different game entirely, he’s already sorted for cash so it’s all about (back to) the glory now.
      When it comes to fight night, let’s have a bet for some fake cash and see what occurs, a fight with wilder I would favour because fury wants to steal it....it’s the ***** in him.

Comment

Sorry....meant to say a loss. Doh..

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          Can’t win rounds just by avoiding shots and not making other guy pay for it..... most people expected wilder to miss a lot of shots you was suppose to pot shot him instead you landed 25% of your punches making rounds closer than what it needed to be
          its becasue he was so afraid....

Comment

Working...
          X