Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'd Fight Wilder Rematch The Same - I Won 10 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Even the rounds he scored knockdowns in - he lost the majority of time during those rounds too. The fight really was one-sided if you isolate those two knockdowns.
    Exactly the point I'm making, I think if Fury can maintain his concentration for 12 rounds he takes the W on points.

Comment

Originally posted by flojspot80 View Post
      fat? have you not google him lately and by the way congrats to Joshua your god. =)
      Hey bytch I know how fat Fury looks like

Comment

Deontay Wilder is a bum, and will never beat Tyson Fury as long as he's got a hole in his arse.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          On the flip side, I thought Wilder's key to winning was to target Fury's body. Fury fights tall, his head is out of range most of the time, he's a massive guy, his body is a big target, closer in range and we know he blew up to 350+ lbs so targeting his body to wear out his stamina would be huge. I was also expecting Fury's stamina to be impacted in the Wilder fight from his weight gain/loss but it was not at all. Unfortunately Wilder is a head hunter and only focused on a big KO to the head. Could you imagine how brutal his body shots would be with that power if he was a body puncher? And the best part about body punching is anyone can be stopped. Foreman stopped iron chinned George Chuvalo with brutal body shots, poor Chuvalo was practically curled up in the corner while Foreman was wailing on his ribs, it hurt just to watch.
          Wilder isn't technical enough to put a body attack on Fury without leaving himself wide open. Fury isn't a KO artist but he still punches hard enough to keep you honest.

Wilder is too long in the tooth to learn new skills, he is what he is, a bum with insane power.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            On the flip side, I thought Wilder's key to winning was to target Fury's body. Fury fights tall, his head is out of range most of the time, he's a massive guy, his body is a big target, closer in range and we know he blew up to 350+ lbs so targeting his body to wear out his stamina would be huge. I was also expecting Fury's stamina to be impacted in the Wilder fight from his weight gain/loss but it was not at all. Unfortunately Wilder is a head hunter and only focused on a big KO to the head. Could you imagine how brutal his body shots would be with that power if he was a body puncher? And the best part about body puhnching is anyone can be stopped. Foreman stopped iron chinned George Chuvalo with brutal body shots, poor Chuvalo was practically curled up in the corner while Foreman was wailing on his ribs, it hurt just to watch.
            I think wilder more skilled landing to head. Plus fury bigger so can absorb body shots. But a little guy taking body shots from 18 stone fury must zap little man. That’s how fury finished cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
              That's literally all Floyd Mayweather does and he gets UD's all the ****ing time.
              Did Floyd land 25% of his punches thrown back to his opponents? He was one of most feared counterpunchers in his era, not because of power but bu silly he made guys look.... Idk why y’all keep making that comparison Floyd is accurate and was one of the most accurate fighters in connecting on his guys during his career..... Fury wasn’t accurate in the fight and didn’t throw enough to counter wilder missing badly
              Last edited by SchoolTheseCats; 06-05-2019, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                Did Floyd land 25% of his punches thrown back to his opponents? He was one of most feared counterpunchers in his era, not because of power but bu silly he made guys look.... Idk why y’all keep making that comparison Floyd is accurate and was one of the most accurate fighters in connecting on his guys during his career..... Fury wasn’t accurate in the fight and didn’t throw enough to counter wilder missing badly
                But fury wins rounds convincingly and gets credit for defence and making wilder miss so much looking like nfl player even if fury don’t throw much and land himself.
                Floyd was accurate but I doubt he landed directly off opponents missing. Floyd never fought a puncher as hard also. So I’m sure floyd would be happy to just make opponent miss. He should’ve fought ggg
                Last edited by hugh grant; 06-05-2019, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  But fury gets credit for defence and making wilder miss so much looking like nfl player even if fury don’t throw much and land himself.
                  Floyd was accurate but I doubt he landed directly off opponents missing. Floyd never fought a puncher as hard also. So I’m sure floyd would be happy to just make opponent miss. He should’ve fought ggg
                  Lol triple g has canelo issues who was countering him all night, you think the best defensive wizard/counterpuncher of our era wouldn’t embarrass triple g? Floyd would mentally break G because he wouldn’t be able to use his game plan. Floyd faster than canelo better counter puncher and better defense overall only thing triple G will have is the weight advantage being Floyd is a 147lber....y’all still was holding out hope of seeing someone beat Floyd y’all thought he should move up 2weight classes at 40 years old that’s pretty sad

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Lol triple g has canelo issues who was countering him all night, you think the best defensive wizard/counterpuncher of our era wouldn’t embarrass triple g? Floyd would mentally break G because he wouldn’t be able to use his game plan. Floyd faster than canelo better counter puncher and better defense overall only thing triple G will have is the weight advantage being Floyd is a 147lber....y’all still was holding out hope of seeing someone beat Floyd y’all thought he should move up 2weight classes at 40 years old that’s pretty sad
                    Don’t twist. I meant fight ggg instead of berto, Connor and tenshin 5 Year’s ago. Not now silly.
                    I’m sure floyd would love to be 8 division titilist but wasn’t daring enough to be six

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Don’t twist. I meant fight ggg instead of berto, Connor and tenshin 5 Year’s ago. Not now silly.
                      I’m sure floyd would love to be 8 division titilist but wasn’t daring enough to be six
                      Why would he need be 8 division champ most of manny belts was against trash opponents and started at lower weight..... when you was screaming for Floyd to take on triple G he was 39 yrs old, Berto was his final bout against a boxer at his weight at 38 yrs old mcgregor was a money grab fight and Japanese kid was a exhibition..... Why didn’t triple g move up one weight class to take on ward

Comment

Working...
                      X