Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'd Fight Wilder Rematch The Same - I Won 10 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
    Can’t win rounds just by avoiding shots and not making other guy pay for it..... most people expected wilder to miss a lot of shots you was suppose to pot shot him instead you landed 25% of your punches making rounds closer than what it needed to be
    Floyd beat Madaina first fight by.mostly avoiding Madana assaults and hoping judges wouldn't score maidana.
    He didn't really make Madana pay. He just kinda hoped judges were kind to him, and hoped judges didnt see it like observers saw it. T o the untrained eye might have thought Floyd was taking a beating
    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-04-2019, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Floyd beat Madaina first fight by.mostly avoiding Madana assaults and hoping judges wouldn't score maidana.
      He didn't really make Madana pay. He just kinda hoped judges were kind to him, and hoped judges didnt see it like observers saw it. T o the untrained eye might have thought Floyd was taking a beating
      Floyd landed over 45% of punches in first chino fight while also landing 50% of power shots.... that’s a bad comparison chino just fought better than most thought he could against Floyd and roughed him up a few rounds most people never seen happen to Floyd

Comment

10 rounds? Take another prozac MF...

Comment

I really respected Fury until he ran like a b**ch from the rematch! I hope we get the rematch in 2019! Without Joshua in the picture, Wilder vs. Fury II is the biggest fight in the HW Division! Make It Happen!

Comment

People keep talking how Fury schooled Wilder, but just ignore the fact he was actually a few seconds away of KO loss.

Comment

Fury did outbox Wilder, but he can't afford to get knocked down. It's a miracle that he got up from that last knockdown. He has to box a perfect match, let his hands go more and never get caught by that right hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I really respected Fury until he ran like a b**ch from the rematch! I hope we get the rematch in 2019! Without Joshua in the picture, Wilder vs. Fury II is the biggest fight in the HW Division! Make It Happen!
                Look at it this way though.....their fight will now be promoted by ESPN, Showtime, and FOX. With all that promotion, and after the first fight, with both men raising their profiles in the USA, the rematch may do substantially more than 325k ppvs

Comment

I wanted Wilder to win the fight, but he lost at least 9 rounds. Given Fury was avoiding getting hit a lot, but he also jabbed enough to win rounds easily. There was no case for a draw or Wilder win whatsoever. He was indeed close to being KO'd, but he got up and controlled the round easily.

Fury either learns from his mistakes and does 12 rounds without getting caught which is most likely now he will have another few fights under his belt, or Wilder learns from his mistakes and connects a lot more. Fury has the boxing brain, Wilder is a very, very poor boxer with a huge punch so it is unlikely he will learn anything.

Anyone claiming Wilder won that fight needs to go tell your mum she wants you.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Look at it this way though.....their fight will now be promoted by ESPN, Showtime, and FOX. With all that promotion, and after the first fight, with both men raising their profiles in the USA, the rematch may do substantially more than 325k ppvs
                    I just think that if Wilder beats Ortiz again, he should wait for Fury! Kownacki is another fatty that can fight! As Ruiz has shown, anything is possible!

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                      Calling someone else fans fantasist after that aj debacle on Saturday is comical at best
                      That makes no sense at all. But hey, you're a Wilder fanboy, so why would anybody expect it to?

Comment

Working...
                      X