Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'd Fight Wilder Rematch The Same - I Won 10 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    I commend Wilder for fighting Fury again if it happens. A ballsy but stupid move.

Fury at 100% beats Wilder 12-0.

He was at 50% the first time round and only didn't pick up the win because HE made two lapses in concentration and allowed the KDs.

A fully fit and focused Fury cannot be beaten.
    Totally agree with, I commend Wilder too

Comment

If the exact same match happened and it was Floyd/Ward/Jacobs (Fury) vs. Manny/Kovalev/GGG (Wilder) every fan boy on here would be saying Floyd/Ward/Jacobs won 10 rounds and 2 knock downs don't even come close to overcoming that. Only Wilder fan boys root on the bad decisions for the fighters they are fan boys of.

Comment

I had Fury winning 8-4. The problem Fury needs to address is his carelessness in round 12. If he doesn't allow the KD to happen, he wins the fight on 2 judges cards.

The 3rd scorecard that had wilder winning was terribly unfair and not realistic in any way, shape or form IMO.

Hopefully, Fury finds his courage after he makes some spare change fighting bums and gives fans the rematch we want.

Comment

Wilder by earlier ko. He’s just gotta throw the big right hand with sweeping left hook as often as he can and it’s an easy win.
          On another note, (for the ***** fans)
          Fury landed a mere 86 TOTAL punches against the big klit to score a win in a “poncing around” affair whereas Tony Joshua completely cleaned out the former heavyweight king with a clear knockout and probably landed more shots in the first session.
          There are people (including wilder) who claim AJ is a lie or “mediocre” but, just that one fight says enough put all that to bed. A loss to Ruiz? SO what? He has to win a rematch is all. All the crap from wilder and he hasn’t faced the big klit and all the crap from the ***** and he barely landed a punch! AJ would still beat either.
          Assuming he doesn’t have a total freeze over again like the other night. He knows he went wrong and will not lose sleep over it.

Comment

The problem is Wilders going to probably do things different.....like throw more left hooks along with those one twos

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Fat Fury you better fight Wilder rematch in a different style because first time he almost killed you.

fat? have you not google him lately and by the way congrats to Joshua your god. =)

Comment

I'd add some more inside fighting to make it even clearer this time and maybe even take Wilder out. But if Fury does the same but he is even quicker and in better shape it shouldn't be a problem. He should watch the tape on how he got caught twice tho

Comment

Fury doesn't make it 4 rounds in a rematch.

Comment

Fury you probably won 10 rounds, but the hardest hit you passed was hitting that mat when Wilder connected on that chin. Dont fool yourself, you know you took a 10 sec power nap.
                    #BoiStop

Comment

Fury won at least 9-10 rounds clearly. Anybody saying otherwise is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X