Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Confirms Rematches With Fury, Ortiz Are Signed, Sealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear there is something else going on in the heavyweight scene this week

Comment

So Wilder can make a fight with Fury but Spence can't with Crawford. What happened to all the cross network issues?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        Where exactly is this rematch taking place?

On showtime or ESPN cause I know Fury didn’t sign with ESPN to fight no hopers and have his big fights elsewhere. Let’s see how this unfolds, my guess is this just Wilder blowing smoke to stem the tide of backlash he’s been getting for announcing that BS rematch no one asked for.
        On espn article it stated it’s going be a joint venture ppv showtime/espn

Comment

Great news but I'm wishing Wilder/Fury was next in the queue not Wilder/Ortiz. Sure, Wilder should beat Ortiz again but that outcome was very much in doubt till late the last time they met. Ortiz beating Wilder wouldn't even be a great shock, slightly surprising, hardly a shock.

Comment

Apparently wilder FaceTimed him

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyshake View Post
              Caught yes, aj is the only clean heavyweight of course.
              More Wilderette logic. Honest guys get caught, so that makes AJ a cheat.

Not Wilder though. He's clean.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
                Now there just making aj look like the final boss lol. He had just as many people at his weigh in then wilder had at his fight lol.
                Joshua is the youngest of the 3 so time is on his side no matter how long this drags out.... oh and he has 3 of the belts, they will have to see him eventually for that undisputed fight. I just hope it’s a decisive result in Wilder/Fury rematch so that fight is sooner for the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                  LOL, the jealousy Wilder is showing this week has reached a new level. Embarrasing
                  Ummm... well.....

What?

I am not sure that word means what you think it means.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    this just in fight cancelled because no date and venue!
                    Well its possible to sign a fight without a date & venue when your gauranteed a very good percentage of the purse as opposed to a low flat fee. And no I am not defending Wilder on anything besides just merely pointing out your fallacy on this particular point

Comment

Best boxing news in some time. Wilder ain’t playing, integrity for a fighter is always great. Reason I love Loma, legit fights everybody as well.

Wilder fighting 2 top 5 HW.

Comment

Working...
                      X