Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Confirms Rematches With Fury, Ortiz Are Signed, Sealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    no date! no venue! no network! we know from wilder himself that he would never sign a fight with all those things still outstanding. unless you are calling wilder a liar and a duck but no one would ever do that

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      Why would it be more games when it was Fury that backed out of the rematch that was all but agreed?
      I'm saying there is no contract with Fury right now and that Deyonce is just trying to use AJ (and Fury for that matter) to boost his profile.

Why else would you announce Ortiz 2 three days before AJs fight, and then Deyonce v Fury 2 on the AJ/Ruiz weighin day? Of course it's PR games.

If the fight does materialize then fair enough, but I'd not be surprised at one pulling out with an 'injury' now that the PR move has been made.

Comment

Good news. So much for Hearn saying it was Ortiz and Kownacki

Comment

LOL, the jealousy Wilder is showing this week has reached a new level. Embarrasing

Comment

This is it.

The plan has been laid out.

Winner of this will fight AJ in late 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
              I'm saying there is no contract with Fury right now and that Deyonce is just trying to use AJ (and Fury for that matter) to boost his profile.

Why else would you announce Ortiz 2 three days before AJs fight, and then Deyonce v Fury 2 on the AJ/Ruiz weighin day? Of course it's PR games.

If the fight does materialize then fair enough, but I'd not be surprised at one pulling out with an 'injury' now that the PR move has been made.
              I mean everything after Fury signed with TR was leading to this fight happening early 2020. I mean did Arum not say that was the plan saying he wants Fury to get two more fights and then fight Wilder early 2020.

I don't know if any contract has been signed yet, but they could have come to some sort of agreement.

But fair to be hesitant after last negotiations debacle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Can’t complain about that, still wish Ortiz wasn’t in the interim but we’re heading in the right direction. I just hope the winner of the rematch is decisive so we only have to worry about trying to get one of them to fight Joshua.

Tired of all this nonsense with these 2 supposedly trying to “freeze out” the guy who has 3 of the belts..... yeah good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  I mean everything after Fury signed with TR was leading to this fight happening early 2020. I mean did Arum not say that was the plan saying he wants Fury to get two more fights and then fight Wilder early 2020.

I don't know if any contract has been signed yet, but they could have come to some sort of agreement.

But fair to be hesitant after last negotiations debacle.
                  well fury and wilder have both been going around on a propaganda tirade about how joshua is ducking them when its the opposite so it makes sense. they know they arent as popular as joshua so they need each other to even do ok numbers although the first fight was a bit of a flop. maybe this time it will be different??? both can use joshuas name and how he is "ducking" them as a rallying cry to promote the fight. sure its dishonest but if it works it works

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    Can’t complain about that, still wish Ortiz wasn’t in the interim but we’re heading in the right direction. I just hope the winner of the rematch is decisive so we only have to worry about trying to get one of them to fight Joshua.

Tired of all this nonsense with these 2 supposedly trying to “freeze out” the guy who has 3 of the belts..... yeah good luck with that.
                    The guy allowed to take drugs.

Comment

Damn Deontay! Way to shit on a man's parade. Wilder is one mean son of a bitch! I mean he is so vindictive and malicious. He's been putting the screws to Team Joshua all week!

Comment

Working...
                      X