Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Confirms Rematches With Fury, Ortiz Are Signed, Sealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Confirms Rematches With Fury, Ortiz Are Signed, Sealed

I’m pleased to announce Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder will be having a REMATCH of their epic controversial fight. Contracts have been signed already.

ITS ON!!

this just in fight cancelled because no date and venue!

Comment

Let AJ have his week ffs

Comment

Wilder has a tough schedule.

Comment

View this post on Instagram

Well, As I always say I’m the realest Champion in the business and as I’ve mentioned before I must handle all my Controversial Fights ASAP‼️ Luis Ortiz kingkongboxing is first then Tyson Fury gypsyking101 Next. By no means I’m I looking pass Ortiz, He’s a dangerous fighter but I am looking through him. (Window Shopping) Shid, I’m the best ain’t No guess’N... what other champion Give you what your Miss’N... One fell to his Knee, the other on his Back... If you got questions then “We run it back”. 413 media: @413media #BombZquad #WeWorking #TilThisDay #King ��All Contracts have been signed already‼️ It’s Officially On‼️

A post shared by Deontay Wilder (@bronzebomber) on

Comment

Glad to hear it.

I really like the ortiz 2 fight, so fury its just the ice on the cake for this year. We all knew this year joshua wasnt going to happen. So WAR WILDER

Comment

At least put AJ on the undercard or something

Comment

LETSSSSS GOOOOOOO!!!!

BOMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBSQUADDD !!

AJ meanwhile about to get KO'd by Ruiz.

Comment

Good for them wilder and fury freezing the "testosterone replacing exempt" joshua out I love it lol.

Comment

Any sources from the Fury camp?

Comment

Working...
                    X