Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Joe Joyce the fastest heavyweight alive today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard that it's the reason why the Night King lost in Game of Thrones.

He'd got distracted trying to resurrect Joe Joyce and couldn't understand why he wasn't coming to life.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      The fact that the man with the slowest hands in the entire world can have success in a line of work that is heavily dependent on moving said hands,is rather inspirational and gives hope to anyone pursuing any career but is having doubts if they possess the necessary tools.
      It's like Stephen Hawking winning a wanking competition, ain't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Hard to categorise that fight as some of his shots were thrown as an amateur but didn't finish missing until after he turned pro.
        Nice one, Clegg.

Comment

It's amazing how the guy is able to KO people with his hands travelling at a speed of 100 miles a year.

Imagine if the guy was actually fast, what damage would he do then?

Comment

ShoulderRoll , Beercules

I'll tell you how slow Joe Joyce is... I think his handspeed is only a million times faster than Anthony Joshua's powers of recovery.

Comment

It must have been a frustrating night when he discovered he didn't even have enough handspeed to knock out a wank

Comment

I saw a story this week saying that Andy Ruiz Jr. "ducked" him in sparring, according to Joe.

Imagine that... Andy's thrown 300 punches and Joe's going "when this first one of mine lands, you're going to feel it."

Comment

Did you guys see his fight against Jennings? I heard it was a dodgy decision, but I had to skip to the end after the first round... my heart couldn't take the excitement.

I thought Joe looked a bit faster than normal... I remember in the first round he threw a right hook and I thought to myself "when that lands in the seventh it'll probably hurt Bryant."

-Kev- Beercules ShoulderRoll
                  Last edited by !! Anorak; 07-16-2019, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Did you guys see his fight against Jennings? I heard it was a dodgy decision, but I had to skip to the end after the first round... my heart couldn't take the excitement.

I thought Joe looked a bit faster than normal... I remember in the first round he threw a right hook and I thought to myself "when that lands in the seventh it'll probably hurt Bryant."

-Kev- Beercules ShoulderRoll

Well it took a bit longer for the decision as the judges were still counting the punches he threw the previous rounds that didn't land till after the fight ended. Badda bing badda boom !

Comment

Faster than every heavyweight not alive today but not by much.

Comment

Working...
                      X