Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Joe Joyce the fastest heavyweight alive today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moochi View Post
    Laughed so much with the above...

Research the "slower ball" in cricket, check it out on YouTube... maybe that's his style, to just keep throwing the next jab even slower than the previous one.
    Forget the slower ball, Joyce is more like Jeremy Snape's moon ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Joe ''Dial up'' Joyce

Comment

• I bloody love the Juggernaut. Okay, the ending was a bit dodgy, but probably would have gone the same way. And you can't blame the ref.... when Joe's unloading like that, half an hour could be the difference between life and death for the opponent.

I'm not suggesting that Carlos Takam is a one-punch KO artist, but just the science that a muscular 240lb+ man can repeatedly land flush with no discernible effect defies physics.

Joe could get counterpunched by a snail, but the Juggernaut keeps on truckin'...... very, very slowly.

Comment

• The man, the myth, the legend. Honestly I want him to steamroll the division now like a rusty T1000. Come on folks stop hating robojoe. Don't even need replays with him as you have all the time in the world to watch the winning punches.
          !! Anorak !! Anorak likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by evets View Post
            The man, the myth, the legend. Honestly I want him to steamroll the division now like a rusty T1000. Come on folks stop hating robojoe. Don't even need replays with him as you have all the time in the world to watch the winning punches.
            The thing is, on the slow-mo replays, there's zero difference, is there?

I'd love Joe to unify the division, then build a time machine and KO prime Tyson and Muhammad Ali as well. Admittedly, it's UNLIKELY, but he's a guy who looks like **** and keeps on winning.

I'm definitely on the Joyce train, 100%.

Comment

• I highly suspect his mum made his entrance gear as well, good guy Joe appealing to the kids and older women cornering the untapped aspects of the boxing market.

Comment

Working...
              X