Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: For Wilder, Joshua is More Winnable Option Than Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Wilder is not taking that risk even for 35%. Maybe a 60/70% can make him come close to AJ or probably give him the whole purse so his fans can be happy.
    Lololololol

Comment

I can't believe people out there still believe he can beat Joshua. Joshua knocks him out real early. No doubt about it.

Comment

Fighters nowadays would rather talk and say that they can beat a fighter, rather than proving it in the ring like you are supposed to. It doesn't matter if AJ AMD Hearn pay Wilder 100 million, he won't fight AJ, because he knows he will get beat. And his fans are supporting his ducking. Imagine Ali not fighting Frazier and Frazier has 4 of the 5 belts and Ali only has one. Then Ali saying that Frazier is the one that is ducking him, when Frazier's team has offered Ali more money than Ali has made in his entire career combined hahaha. People would not have allowed it. Fight fans would have demanded Ali to fight him. But nowadays, people are getting behind a ducker like Deontay as he ducks AJ, Whyte, Miller, Povetkin (and yes he could have still fought him because he fought Ortiz after the steroids thing), Klitschko. Basically other than Ortiz and Fury, Wilder hasn't fought anyone decent or good in his era in the almost 4 years that he has held that belt hostage. And again, his fans are somehow behind him and his ducking
        Last edited by Tyistall; 12-25-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Wilder is running closer to the wall, soon there will be no hiding place for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Its not as simple as that, when that first counter right wobbles wilder he wont be as willing to throw as he was agaisnt fury
            Totally agree. Works. Both ways in fairness but Wilder cant box which gives AJ a huge advantage

I said to myself it Christmas I will give the Americans their day off from me but the idea of me getting them upset in their long johns sport socks and slippers knowing they are 3000 miles away from me was too good to pass up

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Joshua knocks him out cold. Why on earth would joshua be easier than fury who had just lost 10 stone and not fought anyone in years.
              Because Joshua has slow footwork,doesn't move his head and has far inferior boxing skill to Fury. He's far easier to hit than Fury, regardless of the time Fury had off and the weight loss.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                I agree with Coldwell, as long as AJ can take Wilders power I wouldn’t be too worried. He can also bang heavy too.
                Why are you so confident Joshua can take Wilder's power? He was buzzed by Whyte and Klitschko put him down hard. Richard Towers has sparred Klitschko and Wilder, he said Wilder hits far harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Totally agree. Works. Both ways in fairness but Wilder cant box which gives AJ a huge advantage

I said to myself it Christmas I will give the Americans their day off from me but the idea of me getting them upset in their long johns sport socks and slippers knowing they are 3000 miles away from me was too good to pass up
                  yeah its business as usual from me too

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                    I can't believe people out there still believe he can beat Joshua. Joshua knocks him out real early. No doubt about it.
                    Wilder could easily KO Joshua within 4 too, his chin isn't rock solid.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
                      Wilder could easily KO Joshua within 4 too, his chin isn't rock solid.
                      The Fury fight showed that Wilder isn't good enough. It took him 9 rounds to land anything worthwhile and by that time AJ will be in his dressing room with the green belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X