Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
    What's next for Crawford?
    I kinda wanna see him beat the sh^t outta his mom's ass next.

Comment

• If your going to talk the talk, you must walk the walk. Don’t make excuses after you get knocked the f@ck out and have your lame ass fans making excuses too. I said before the fight, Jose was a bum. Look it up. Predictable outcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        You called that 4sure. Bud will get stopped by Spence. I'm almost 100% on that call.
        Yeah he started behaving strangely and losing his balance when Bud would trap his escape from the left using his lead foot. Stumbled a few times instead of being able to pivot off the right to make space.

Bud did what he needed to do and kept up the consistency and finally sat down on his right hand more those last few rounds. Feel bad for Benavidez but since the leg injury, he’s looked less imposing and his punches dont seem to be as heavy...sure that was against “bums” but he used to seem better rooted with better posture. Not Bud’s fault though and he got the win late like champions do. We dont need to speculate on score cards and how many rounds he might have had given to him or whatever.

Bud def not on my top two p4p though...not anymore. I used to debate Loma and him over the second spot but it seems prett clearly Canelo, Loma, and maybe Crawford.

Call me crazy but I have a bad feeling about some of his habits.

Comment

• I feel the same way about this fight that I did for loma-linares. Lomachenko and Crawford struggled way more than they should have. Before I felt like no one could beat bud at 147 and below but I'd have to pick Spence to beat him now.

Comment

• And everyone on here making jokes about Bud’s mom; let me just say this. Crazy & crack head p@ssy is the best!!!!

Comment

• Props to Jose Benavides , keep your head up soldier , you were winning that fight brother!

You showed why crawford was ducking you for years before you got shot. This fight proved, at 100% you would've beat'em , even in his home town against all odds. You earned the boxing world's respect. Good fight Champ!

Joe Tessatore & Tim Bradley sounded like Jim Lampley & Max Kellerman, only calling the punches being landed by their boy. Trash.

MUCH RESPECT TO THE BENAVIDEZ FAMILY!

CANELO is The Real #1 P4P Best.
              MIKEY GARCIA is also better then crawford.

Comment

• Man, Crawford good and all, but he's a little over hyped. He doesn't deserve to be in the conversation for the world's #1 or #2 best boxer. #6, #7, yes, well, maybe, let's see if he can even beat a B+ opponent his size first, like a Keith Thurman, but sure, what the heck, put him at #6 or #7 for now, maybe even #5, but there's NO WAY he's #1 or #2.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                  No you sound butt hurt that your bum ass fighter lost-LMAO!!! I might have missed it; which post do you have before the fight mentioning his leg? And I don’t bet, that’s for broke desperate people like you-CTFU!!!!!!! LOSER!!!!
                  Why would I be butt hurt stupid??? EVERYONE knew Bud was gonna win. We just didnt think it would take this long and be a boring fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                    And everyone on here making jokes about Bud’s mom; let me just say this. Crazy & crack head p@ssy is the best!!!!
                    Crack head ***** is how you get fkn AIDS and STD's you stupid fuk!

Comment

• Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                      I feel the same way about this fight that I did for loma-linares. Lomachenko and Crawford struggled way more than they should have. Before I felt like no one could beat bud at 147 and below but I'd have to pick Spence to beat him now.
                      I don't think you can fault Loma or Crawford for struggling considering its clear that both Linares and Benavides came 110% mentally checked in if not 100% physically. What's the saying, fighting is 80% mental 20% physical? If you can't break their mental confidence its going to be a long night.

Comment

Working...
                      X