Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    The good news is the fights over. The bad news is I wont get that 35 mins back.

Man that was a TERRIBLE fight and boring as fuk!
    Yeah, have to agree, it started off good then it got boring after Crawford hopped on the bicycle.

Comment

• guess little benavidez needs a gun to bear crawford

Comment

• Respect to benavidez I expected Bud to smash him but he was game all night so I'll gladly eat my words and admit I was wrong he's a better fighter than I thought. I think he can still do good things from here.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          That's your problem but since you are willing to go so low to make a buck, why not go sell your a$$?
          lighten up dude, we're all just joking here

Comment

• Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
            Pac fights taller guys all the time. I think pac style would give him fits
            Crawford would frustrate Pac the way Mayweather did. Pac cannot fight discipline counter punchers like Mayweather, Marquez, etc, with a jab and some quickness and good right hand. Bud has all of those, plus he has more power. Pac is not going to beat Bud unless he got really lucky with a knockout punch.

Case in Point, Timmy frustrated and dominated Pac when he boxed, moved and counterered him. It is just that Timmy IQ is low and he got pulled into dogfights.

Comment

How so?....
              Jeff Horn was able to punch with, and land on, Crawford and he's Jeff Horn. Jose Benevidez was able to punch with, and land on, Crawford and he was clearly fighting with a bum leg.

Crawford's not Paulie Malignaggi, I don't think, but it's now clear that his power only seems to register when the opponent is already spent, and even then it'll only register on a blind shot.

He's slick, but he's not that slick; he's fast, but he's only kinda fast. And the power basically capped at 140lbs.

Forget Errol Spence Jr and Keith Thurman; what is Crawford going to do with Shawn Porter or Danny Garcia in the ring with him after those two performances?

Heck, what does he do with a guy like Lamont Peterson or even Luis Collazo?

There's a makings of a blueprint now, to deal with Terence Crawford; good defense, don't worry about the switching (it's basically a smoke screen to try and get you to open up), and punch with Terence Crawford (because he gets hit, and his instinct is to try and sit and fight for a bit).

Bring whatever your style is, but he's beatable at 147

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                You guys ever hear of Floyd Mayweather Jr?

He was pretty good.
                Did they really invest in him? Because I got the impression that he sold for himself and that was a big reason why he went out on his own, because he figured that if he was going to do all the marketing, he might as well get paid for it too.

Comment

Yeah. That's the type of scum you are but you feel as if you can talk down about Ms Debbie.
                  You condoning paying kids $10 to beat up your kid?

Are you f#cking psycho to?

Talking sh^t about him. "You gonna lose that fight" "You ain't gonna be sh^t". Man this b^tch is an epic assh#le. Respect to Bud for becoming who he became in spite of this b^tch. Most mfers with moms like that end up dead or in prison or end up a piece of sh^t just like her.

Comment

• I dont wanna say this but bud can't last twelve with spence getting hit like that by a guy with one leg

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      He became a PPV start after top rank.
                      Nah, he'd already had three successful PPVs in a row when he left. Floyd bought out because Top Rank had successfully built him into a PPV star, so he didn't need them anymore.

Walked right into the DLH PPV and made crazy money a few months later.

Comment

Working...
                      X