Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bud has great stamina. Jose fought decent, did some good stuff early on, but he got tired and there went his punch resistance. Solid fight, but I saw way too much of Crawford's tongue.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      No, it didn't. He stopped his last two opponents at 147. Lamont Peterson can't crack an egg, yet he was able to chop up Garcia.

All the top fighters at 147, except for Shawn Porter and Spence, are boxers. Just like Floyd was a master boxer, so is Crawford. Bud's IQ is higher than all the other boxers there, so i can't see them beating him. Shawn Porter is too undiscipline for Bud. Spence is probably the only 50/50 fight, yet i still lean to Crawford due to his boxing IQ which makes him highly adaptable.
      Spence gonna wreck Bud. That said, Bud is a great fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        LOL yea same exact feeling. She's f#cking nuts. That was a disturbing interview. I'm surprised they showed it she came off like such a piece of sh^t.
        yeah, when she was talking about how she brought him up and saying it all with such pride, I was kinda getting choked up watching it, looking around like "damn...this some strong weed...got some smoke in my eyes...don't look at me...excuse me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Did you ever get that free lunch when Canelo beat GGG??? Had GGG running out of the ring CRYING that was CLASSIC.
          Ummm...if you look back on my posts; I predicted that Canelo would win before the fight..GTFOH LOSER-LMAO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Mentally she did
            Yawn. She went for him and gave him whoopings when he fell out of line. He was on her mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Roy Jones dad showed him tough love too. So did Michael Jackson. So did Gary Payton. So did Ted Turner. There are exceptions to rules you. As long as true love is behind the tough love, let it be.
              Apart from the riches, i don't MJ is a good example😀

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Dontae's boxing had a video about these guys doing this.
                Like I said LOSERS make excuses. He talked all the sh@t and got his ass handed to him-LMAO!!!

Comment

• Props to benavidez for giving it his all...alot of posters said jose was gonna get blown out but was competing for the first 7 rounds until he got tired..the dude was out the ring for two years and rehabbing and fought two bums b4 this fight and gave a hell of a fight...everyone saying he would beat Spence is crazy though...Spence will walk right through bud

Comment

• What's next for Crawford? There's no other option other than the horn rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      yeah, when she was talking about how she brought him up and saying it all with such pride, I was kinda getting choked up watching it, looking around like "damn...this some strong weed...got some smoke in my eyes...don't look at me...excuse me"
                      LMFAO. Right.

Comment

Working...
                      X