Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theman775 View Post
    Wrong thread man. But, the disrespect boxing has for the real pound for pound Canelo. Crawford has not beaten any1.
    Agreed, no way Crawford should be ranked P4P over Canelo. On “record” he has a draw and win against GGG, a top P4P fighter himself BEFORE & AFTER their 1st fight. And GGG is still in the top ten P4P. And Canelo has wins in his career over Lara, Cotto, and Mosley also. Canelo has potentially beat 3 to 4 future HOF’ers. Are there any wins on Crawford’s record better than Canelo’s. Don’t think Lomo should be ranked higher either.

Comment

• You know your stuff. Crawford has not beaten anyone. Canelo beat trout,Lara, and triple g. All of them were the best in their weightclasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
        Benavidez was a zombie...I have no idea what happenned to him, maybe the leg still hurt. Boring fight. Crawford won but was mostly slapping and moving until the last round..but by no means is the p4p best, that is Canelo.
        Nah man. Your guy may have lost but it wasn't a boring fight. I agree on the Canelo part though.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
          And everyone on here making jokes about Bud’s mom; let me just say this. Crazy & crack head p@ssy is the best!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
            What's next for Crawford? There's no other option other than the horn rematch
            unless he fights manny i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Apart from the riches, i don't MJ is a good example😀
              True that but I referring to the heights he reached and maintained from a single digit age.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                Props to Jose Benavides , keep your head up soldier , you were winning that fight brother!

You showed why crawford was ducking you for years before you got shot. This fight proved, at 100% you would've beat'em , even in his home town against all odds. You earned the boxing world's respect. Good fight Champ!

Joe Tessatore & Tim Bradley sounded like Jim Lampley & Max Kellerman, only calling the punches being landed by their boy. Trash.

MUCH RESPECT TO THE BENAVIDEZ FAMILY!

CANELO is The Real #1 P4P Best.
                MIKEY GARCIA is also better then crawford.
                I totally agree....Sad to see Benavidez like a zombie because of the knee, maybe he needs a better rehab session...Benavidez was not his usual self, he would have beaten that fool who is by no means p4p material....heīs ggod, thatīs it... the media just doesnīt want to sound racist so they overhype blacks...

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Agreed, no way Crawford should be ranked P4P over Canelo. On “record” he has a draw and win against GGG, a top P4P fighter himself BEFORE & AFTER their 1st fight. And GGG is still in the top ten P4P. And Canelo has wins in his career over Lara, Cotto, and Mosley also. Canelo has potentially beat 3 to 4 future HOF’ers. Are there any wins on Crawford’s record better than Canelo’s. Don’t think Lomo should be ranked higher either.
                  Yeah man, don't even count the hofamers. I just count the guys he beat in his weightclass. He beat the man at 154 and 160. Don't get me wrong, Loma and bud are serious p4p best candidates. But, they're just collecting belts right now and not fighting the best.

Comment

• 1. We have posters who predicted a Benavidez win now saying he would have won if not for the knee as if the knee became an issue during the fight. He got broken down by a good game plan. Period.

2. Styles make fights and two counter punches will produce a similar fight in most cases. Benavidez may not be top level but he is game at 147 and has good defense.

3. You guys want to make Loma out to be the top guy so bad but don't want Loma in with the top guys.

Comment

• Gotta love espn. I'm already watching the replay.

Comment

Working...
                      X