Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Breaks Down, Drops, Knocks Out Benavidez in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by markther; 10-14-2018, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Want me to show you some other kids who's parents treating them like sh^t? Go visit the graveyard. Go visit the prisons of America. Go visit the social service office.

This is not how you treat a f#cking child. Paying mfers if they beat him up. Not showing them you care. Talking down to them about their dreams. Saying they can't & won't be sh^t. Man if you do that to your kid you're a piece of sh^t. And if you let your husband or wife talk to your kid like that you are supporting someone treating your kid like a piece of f#cking sh^t & that makes you just about as f#cked up as they are.

I'm glad Bud hasn't become a piece of sh^t like his mom & ended that f#ckhead parenting cycle. He's supporting his kids & loving his kids. Like any mfer should be doing.

This ain't no crazy f#cking opinion. Your & Ms. Debbie's f#ckhead parenting handbook is crazy.

Now go tell your kid he ain't sh^t I'm tired of arguing with you over some basic human parenting non-f#ckhead sh^t bro.
      Quality post right here.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        I don't know if you guys had the same feed since I was watching on TSN, but in the interview they asked her why she thought Bud was such a big family guy and always there for his kids and she so quickly went "His father! Bud didn't have a father there! He wants to be the dad he never had!" and I was like "he wants to show his kids love, that he never got FROM YOU!"
        LOL yea same exact feeling. She's f#cking nuts. That was a disturbing interview. I'm surprised they showed it she came off like such a piece of sh^t.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
          Excuses are for losers like you! GTFOH!!!!
          Yeah pretty much this. Calling Bienvenidez a one legged bum is really classy too lol. Idiot doesn't know **** about boxing comes on the forum talk about betting and all like he a bookie in Vegas lol.

Comment

• Calling right now. Crawford will beat anybody at 147 including spence!!!! The stylistic nightmare for him will be Mickey Garcia.
            Last edited by theman775; 10-14-2018, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Congrats to Bud!
              Bob Arum: Mike Alvarado is next>>>

Comment

Did you ever get that free lunch when Canelo beat GGG??? Had GGG running out of the ring CRYING that was CLASSIC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Well said! I agree his power capped at 140.
                  No, it didn't. He stopped his last two opponents at 147. Lamont Peterson can't crack an egg, yet he was able to chop up Garcia.

All the top fighters at 147, except for Shawn Porter and Spence, are boxers. Just like Floyd was a master boxer, so is Crawford. Bud's IQ is higher than all the other boxers there, so i can't see them beating him. Shawn Porter is too undiscipline for Bud. Spence is probably the only 50/50 fight, yet i still lean to Crawford due to his boxing IQ which makes him highly adaptable.

Comment

It’s funny how no one mentioned his leg BEFORE the fight-LMAO at these losers!!!!
                    Dontae's boxing had a video about these guys doing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      LOL some one butt hurt that a guy ranked like #32 lasted so long. hahaha. One legged gimp huge DOG last 12 rounds....

Hey STUPID guess what you won if you put $100 on Bud??? $3.33 LMFAO
                      No you sound butt hurt that your bum ass fighter lost-LMAO!!! I might have missed it; which post do you have before the fight mentioning his leg? And I don’t bet, that’s for broke desperate people like you-CTFU!!!!!!! LOSER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X