Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: No One Wants Whyte vs. Luis Ortiz, I Bring The Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    yeah I just don't understand why hearn and whyte even made the fuss knowing chisora was gonna be signed. I guess it was good to keep their names in headlines
    He using it to bully Chisora into taking a lower cut. I reckon he didn't realize it would be this popular though as it's gonna backfire a bit, at the least among the people into boxing and not the casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
      I'm at a lost for words, and really don't know how anyone with a single brain cell can have any respect for Eddie Hearn. I don't say that lightly. This man has no respect for boxing fans, and seemingly has no intention to make a dangerous fight unless it is almost a last resort. A part of me hopes he's just posturing to make the eventual announcement more interesting, but my intelligent half is saying he has no intention of pitting Whyte against Ortis, as he has just included Breazealle in the conversation. How can any boxing fan support this? He flat out lied and said everyone wants to see Whyte vs Chisora, for fhuck sakes.
      I wouldn't say Chisora isn't a dangerous fight as a lot of guys say Whyte was gifted the fight unless they're just PBC guys hating and Hearn has never said that Chisora isnt first in line so always stating clearly he is. Also I think Chisora will do similar figures to Ortiz just the demgraphic is different. Majority boxing fans do want Ortiz though and surely that's the fight to make for the sake of DAZN?

I will he disappointed with Hearn teasing us though I would rather see Chisora Ortiz than Whyte Chisora

Comment

If they still go with Chisora after Ortiz offered December 1st, then agreed to Whyte's own tweet of December 22nd, it will be a shame (but expected). It's one thing to pretend that you'll fight anybody, it's quite another to actually do it.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Sure they would; In addition, Chisora is pricing himself out of the fight. So Luis Ortiz would be the righteous way to go. I am sure that he will take the fight for less than anything just in order to get in the same ring with Dillian Whyte.

I believe that Dillian and Eddie should choose Ortiz because it's less expensive for matchroom boxing to produce a bout with Luis Ortiz than it would be with Chisora. Dereck will want too much money.

Whyte would be unquestionably and undeniably the A side. So they should make Ortiz/Whyte today.
          I agree, Ortiz is a better fight, no other way to put it if you are real boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Ortiz is willing to give up the Dec 1st date for the Whyte fight
            Whyte and Eddie were just using Ortiz to get Chisora to drop the asking price

Comment

How old is Del Boy these days? I mean he always gives a good account of himself, and hes got some chops. I agree with people on the thread, Whyte and Ortiz is the match to make. Every other fighter seems to dislike Whyte. He must be a real peach.

Comment

I’m cool with Chisora or Ortiz as Whyte’s opponent. The first Chisora fight was great but I would like to see Ortiz against Whyte too...

Comment

Ortiz is a fat old nobody... beat no one... lost his first step up fight age 40...
                  Only the Wilder nut huggers hype up that granddad, because it's Wilder's only top 10 win in 40 bum fights..

Comment

Chisora should get a Whyte rematch.

Comment

It was clear that Hearn used Ortiz's name to make Chisora reduce his demands.

If I was Hearn, I'd offer 1-2M to Breazale to face Whyte for the mandatory spot. It'd be more money than he would get fighting Wylder.

Comment

Working...
                      X