Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: No One Wants Whyte vs. Luis Ortiz, I Bring The Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually nobody wants to see a rematch with you and Whyte that's old news. Besides all those L's on your record NO, NO AND NO!! Ortiz vs Whyte is what the fans want to see, you had your chance and you LOST!!

Comment

If Whyte vs Ortiz doesn't get made it'll be a shame. And it'll make Whyte look bad after all that trash talk and not backing it up.

Comment

I want to see a deboy takam re match. That was a awesome scrap. Del boy blows hot and cold. When he is cold he is utter garbage and when he is hot he is proper fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post
          Whyte vs Ortiz and Chisora vs Parker as the co main event.
          Would be a great way to end the year.
          Make it happen Eddie.
          And just like that, a card is made. I just don't see how Ortiz vs Whyte can't be made smh. It's getting harder and harder to support Hearn

Comment

Phucking eddie is a wankster, we dont want to see this rematch now. That can wait, Chisora doesn't have £5m to pay Whyte and that fight would not be a PPV fight, get Ortiz deal sorted out. The chisora fight can take a backseat for now.

Comment

Chisora and Whyte are scrubs.
              I always want to see Ortiz as he's a world class talent , it's the sweet science, a boxer puncher , he just needs to get in his best shape .

Ortiz in shape beats the crap out of Gillian Shyte , only way he loses is maybe conditioning if Whyte is still standing in late rounds.
              Ortiz is way too smart for either of these chumps.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                I think many people want to see Whyte vs Ortiz instead of Chisora who got beaten up by Takam.
                Sure they would; In addition, Chisora is pricing himself out of the fight. So Luis Ortiz would be the righteous way to go. I am sure that he will take the fight for less than anything just in order to get in the same ring with Dillian Whyte.

I believe that Dillian and Eddie should choose Ortiz because it's less expensive for matchroom boxing to produce a bout with Luis Ortiz than it would be with Chisora. Dereck will want too much money.

Whyte would be unquestionably and undeniably the A side. So they should make Ortiz/Whyte today.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  At least 10 posts under the same article?! You need to find a woman.
                  I do, your mother

Comment

Re: Chisora and the 5m offer - Del’s already said he “didn’t say what currency it was”, so he was talking rubbish.

Don’t think Dillian is getting £5m for fighting Chisora or Ortiz. £3m tops would be my guess.

Comment

With the risk involved, I feel like Hearn makes Whyte vs Ortiz if he's confident that he can get the winner of Wilder vs Fury for AJ on April 13th. Otherwise, I doubt he risks his plan B losing to Ortiz on December 22nd.

Comment

Working...
                      X