Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: No One Wants Whyte vs. Luis Ortiz, I Bring The Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Whyte takes the Chisora fight over Ortiz then I think we can write him off as a serious HW contender.

He’d basically be saying, I’ve done nothing with my career in the last two years and I’m happy to keep going round in circles for a payday.

Comment

Smartest option for Whyte is Brazil cuz by beating him he becomes 1st mandatory for PBC belt, not 2nd mandatory as it would be in case of beating grandpa Ortiz.

Comment

I think Ortiz is fighting Rivas because on latin tv he was saying his next fight is Dec 1st

Comment

I find it crazy that Dillian Whyte has demanded £4 million or £5 million to fight Dereck Chisora, and it actually could come off. Such is the world we live in. I guess it's down to Anthony Joshua getting the casuals hyped about the British Heavyweight scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
            All you Eddie Sperm faithfuls, keep listening and believing that fraud!!!
            Lollllllllllllllllllll
            At least 10 posts under the same article?! You need to find a woman.

Comment

There's been bad blood between ortiz and whyte ever since whyte called ortiz 60,000 years old.. so chinsora u are wrong. Secondly u just trying to get paid.. i feel ya, but why didn't you challenge ortiz?..nevermind, ortiz is respected in America.. an by most fighters.. but the few who disrespect.. get put to the test. December 22 judgement day for whyte. Now with that being said, if whyte wins he will earn my respect and definitely increase his value and can definitely fight Wilder after fury, fuk mando breazeale.. he don't want no smoke with ortiz either.. smh..

Comment

Originally posted by The3 View Post
                I think Ortiz is fighting Rivas because on latin tv he was saying his next fight is Dec 1st

Ortiz is willing to give up the Dec 1st date for the Whyte fight

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Smartest option for Whyte is Brazil cuz by beating him he becomes 1st mandatory for PBC belt, not 2nd mandatory as it would be in case of beating grandpa Ortiz.
                  Breazeale isn't going to risk his mandatory position. Dude is just sitting around waiting for the Wilder fight

Comment

Chisora should fight Whyte - ortiz winner.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      I find it crazy that Dillian Whyte has demanded £4 million or £5 million to fight Dereck Chisora, and it actually could come off. Such is the world we live in. I guess it's down to Anthony Joshua getting the casuals hyped about the British Heavyweight scene.
                      You do know it was Chisora that offered him a cheque for 5 mil when they was in front of a camera? Also spouting on about 'casuals' where do you think the money comes from in boxing, having a few hundred hardcore boxing fans or thousands/millions of casuals? Casuals are boxings main income source.

Comment

Working...
                      X