Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: No One Wants Whyte vs. Luis Ortiz, I Bring The Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: No One Wants Whyte vs. Luis Ortiz, I Bring The Money!

Heavyweight contender Dereck Chisora believes that a deal will get done for a rematch with heated rival Dillian Whyte. Chisora is looking to face Whyte on December 22 - the date set down for Whyte's next return to the ring. In the last few days, Whyte has been trading words with dangerous Cuban puncher Luis Ortiz, who is willing to travel over to the UK to face Whyte on the date. And World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman is willing to approve Whyte-Ortiz as a final eliminator.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Actually Del-boy we do want to see Whyte-Ortiz. It's similar to the AJ situation with Wilder/Whyte in a lesser fashion; don't get me wrong the original fights were incredibly entertaining, but fans would almost always prefer something new to a re-match. Also, in the majority of cases re-matches don't live up to the entertainment value of the original fight.

Comment

Eddie "Snake" Hearn... disgusting face..
      All people worldwide want to see the Ortiz-fight..

Another big disappointment for the fans again..

Comment

Del-Boy wilding wit da paypa! Next thing you know hes going to be calling himself TBE!

Comment

I'm a big delboy fan but he's way off here

Everybody I know want whyte to expose the 50 year old hype job . 7 round fighter . end of

When whyte beats Ortiz you will still have the same clowns on here dogging him smh

Comment

Boxing fans want Ortiz vs Whyte

Comment

Chisora fu#ck off . Yes the first fight was a good strap but beating you ( again) proves nothing. You have been beaten in so many different countries and by different nationalities I have lost count.

“ I’m the money fight” lmao. Go and fight Dave Allen or David Price. That is your level.

I don’t really rate Whyte his balance is horrible but I like that he is willing to fight anybody. Don’t let me down now. Fight Luis Ortiz on the 22nd and if you beat him and the Wilder fight is no closer to being made then grudgingly most people will accept it that you have derserved your shot at the belts. Not only that Luis called you out and he doesn’t even speak English. Discipline him for his blasphemous words.

Eddie should be promoting you facing Ortiz. Chisora is washed ,and he better not even contemplate PPV for Chisora. That would be a disgrace.

Aim big for god sake and make a statement with taking the Ortiz fight. Even Breazeale if you must. F#uck Chisora he is garbage

Comment

Nah Chisora, I'd rather see Whyte vs Ortiz. The Del-Boy rematch will always be there

Comment

In an ideal World Chisora fights Shannon Briggs on the undercard!

Comment

Chirosa fight can be done later. Whyte Ortiz is fight to be made !!

Comment

Working...
                    X