Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: No One Wants Whyte vs. Luis Ortiz, I Bring The Money!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    I wouldn't say Chisora isn't a dangerous fight as a lot of guys say Whyte was gifted the fight unless they're just PBC guys hating and Hearn has never said that Chisora isnt first in line so always stating clearly he is. Also I think Chisora will do similar figures to Ortiz just the demgraphic is different. Majority boxing fans do want Ortiz though and surely that's the fight to make for the sake of DAZN?

I will he disappointed with Hearn teasing us though I would rather see Chisora Ortiz than Whyte Chisora
    I think you meant to say in your last sentence that you'd rather see Ortiz vs. Whyte, instead of Whyte vs Chisora? I think Chisora is dangerous in the way that boxing is an anything can happen sport, and a boxer especially a heavyweight always has a punchers chance. But lets be realistic about this, Whyte is far more experienced than he was in the first fight, he has stepped up competition and although he didn't look great in many of those fights, he still won them. Whyte is in his prime while chisora is nearing the end and is fighting on a second wind. Chisora is not anywhere near as dangerous a fight for Whyte as Ortiz is. The fact the Whyte called Ortiz out, and Ortiz answered the call, and already told Haymon that he would pull out the December 1st fight, should be enough to make Ortiz vs Whyte the priority. Hearn is on record, quoted saying Chisora was the priority. That needs to change, there really is no excuse.

Comment

delusional statement here from Derek

Comment

Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
        I think you meant to say in your last sentence that you'd rather see Ortiz vs. Whyte, instead of Whyte vs Chisora? I think Chisora is dangerous in the way that boxing is an anything can happen sport, and a boxer especially a heavyweight always has a punchers chance. But lets be realistic about this, Whyte is far more experienced than he was in the first fight, he has stepped up competition and although he didn't look great in many of those fights, he still won them. Whyte is in his prime while chisora is nearing the end and is fighting on a second wind. Chisora is not anywhere near as dangerous a fight for Whyte as Ortiz is. The fact the Whyte called Ortiz out, and Ortiz answered the call, and already told Haymon that he would pull out the December 1st fight, should be enough to make Ortiz vs Whyte the priority. Hearn is on record, quoted saying Chisora was the priority. That needs to change, there really is no excuse.
        No I meant I'd rather see either fight Ortiz but yes I would rather Whyte. In respect to careers ending and prime Ortiz is over four years older than Chisora and who has Ortiz fought at that level really? I think it would be a good test as well and would possibly be Ortiz's best win.

Comment

Working...
        X