Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
    We Be Corrupt will then order Charlo to fight someone else . lol
    Yeah, I know

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      Why wouldn't a supposed Charlo fan want to see him face the Champion, who is now Canelo, (and clearly the biggest money fighter too).

This is utterly mind boggling that a supposed fan of Charlo wouldn't be calling for Canelo.

Are you scared that Canelo is too much for Charlo or deep down you really believe Golovkin is still the top dog? Your desperation is betraying your deep insecurities.
      I said it many times. Jermall vs Nelo is a great fight. I don't have a favorite in that fight. They will fight in the near future cuz they both young & winning. May the best man win in that fight. I like both of them.

YOU though have a major problem with Jermall fighting Triple L, that is CLEAR!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        First you show me picking Pacquiao, Brook etc. I'll wait bytch
        That's what I thought hoe.

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

You've made it clear now . . . you want Charlo to beat the guy you feel is the best MW. You want Charlo to show once and for all who is the best and to do so he has to beat the best. I get it now Dull Razor. You couldn't say it because you have to keep your cred with the lil' G posse but I get it . . . wink wink Golovkin is the man. To be the man you got to beat the man.
          Keep trying dude. Triple L lost to Jacobs & Nelo twice. Jermall would be the 4th loss for Triple L then we can call him Quadruple L....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
            Funny how people are accusing the WBC of bias in favor of Canelo when they had no problem with them overstepping their boundaries and essentially screwing Canelo over during initial negotiations with GGG by arbitrarily appointing GGG the mandatory to the WBC title and imposing an arbitrary timeline and inflated purse split while GGG faced no such pressure from the WBA.
            Exactly, they're not fight fans or fans of fighters they are fanboys like groupies with a singer. They don't understand that these organizations all of them protect their champ if there is money involved in this case canelo and golden boy before it was ggg and loeffler. Corruption dosen't bother these groupies when its to the benefit of their idol.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              That's what I thought hoe.

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!
              You are a groupie for Mcgregor and you lie about it because he got his face smashed by Mayweather. Haha you have no honor, just lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Caxcan View Post
                Funny how people are accusing the WBC of bias in favor of Canelo when they had no problem with them overstepping their boundaries and essentially screwing Canelo over during initial negotiations with GGG by arbitrarily appointing GGG the mandatory to the WBC title and imposing an arbitrary timeline and inflated purse split while GGG faced no such pressure from the WBA.
                There was nothing arbitary about it.
                The WBC approached Golovkin and asked him to step aside so the Cotto Canelo match could go forward. The winner was to fight Golovkin.

https://www.***************.net/2015/05/23/sulaiman-says-ggg-will-step-aside-for-cotto-v-canelo-face-the-winner/

Comment

It is silly. IMO there really was only two choices.

1) Rematch (or third) fight due to the controversial decision. I believe this would have been the right call.

2) If you didn't believe it was controversial than next guy up (Charlo). And no Charlo doesn't have to fight Golovkin.

Seems pretty straightforward to me. BTW I don't blame Canelo for this, this is just WBC trying to get on Canelo's good side.

In the end it doesn't matter at all. Canelo and Golovkin are going to do what ever the *** they want.
                  You STILL trying to protect Triple L!!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                    canelo, jacobs , lemule, rubio, stevens... canelo shatered trouts chin, he was dropped like ten times after that, but charlo wasnt one of those..
                    Nelo is not a puncher at 160 & never was a K.O. puncher, Jacobs, eh....lemule maybe, Rubio? LOL....Nah. Stevens? LMMFAO! That dude does NOT belong at 160 with his midget self....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      You have to forgive J.Razor, he operates with only one oar in the water and is more than a few fries short of a happy meal. I put the goofball on ignore.
                      That's cuz I keep making you look like a b!tch….LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X