Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
    Exactly, they're not fight fans or fans of fighters they are fanboys like groupies with a singer. They don't understand that these organizations all of them protect their champ if there is money involved in this case canelo and golden boy before it was ggg and loeffler. Corruption dosen't bother these groupies when its to the benefit of their idol.
    Who are you speaking of exactly? You've been on this board less than a month so how would you know what anyone said previously?

So you say "Corruption dosen't bother these groupies when its to the benefit of their idol". So are you suggesting this is indeed corruption but it is okay because it happened before? Are you employing the two wrongs make a right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      So why you pick Mcgregor to beat him? You said "Floyd is old, this Irish kid slap him" haha you pathetic liar can't confess to your own words
      Rrrrrriiiiiggghhhhhtttt….LOL

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        LOL!

I did just ignore him for a while . . . not sure why a started responding to him again. But after today I'm done with him. Him and that itsabouttimeI . . . are two serious whack jobs.
        You dudes want to ignore me cuz ya'll be takin' MAD L's

HOLD THIS!

Comment

Nope chump I don't have a problem at all if Charlo and Golovkin fight. I just thought as a supposed Charlo fan you would want him to get a crack at the champion (Canelo). But I get it now, you believe Golovkin is still the best. So naturally you want Charlo to take down the king. I get it now Dull Razor.
          You keep tellin' yourself that....LOL....Nelo will eventually fight Jermall so it makes no difference but as of right NOW we want to see

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

Saying Charlo doesn't have to fight Golovkin to get a shot at the title is protecting Golovkin. LOL!

You might be the dumbest poster on this board . . . you an your domestic partner ItsabouttimeIdidsomething.
            You g-tards suck SO bad at lying cuz ya'll don't want Triple L to get beat up

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              You dudes want to ignore me cuz ya'll be takin' MAD L's

HOLD THIS!
              I haven't ignored yet . . . starting tomorrow. I only ignore your "partner" itsaboutTimeIGotaJob. He keeps asking about you I think, I don't read his post but I assume so.

Comment

You keep tellin' yourself that....LOL....Nelo will eventually fight Jermall so it makes no difference but as of right NOW we want to see

Jermall vs golovkin!
                I got now who is "WE" - you and itabouttimeIcameout.

I told you I understand you dude . . . you want Charlo to beat the best which is clearly Golovkin for you.

Comment

B.S. You would of been asking for bily hoe to fight Triple L....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg
                  Ok so who should canelo fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                    Ok so who should canelo fight?
                    Apparently anybody but Golovkin or Charlo. LOL..

Comment

Who are you speaking of exactly? You've been on this board less than a month so how would you know what anyone said previously?

So you say "Corruption dosen't bother these groupies when its to the benefit of their idol". So are you suggesting this is indeed corruption but it is okay because it happened before? Are you employing the two wrongs make a right?
                      All you need is a day to see this board is full of a lot of groupies. Its interesting, I seem to have hit a nerve on you with this groupie comment. But no I'm not implying I am saying it is corrupt and everyone takes advantage when they have the chance Cotto, Golovkin, Alvarez and the list goes on and on. I thought Rungvisai should of rematched Estrada but he didn't, so ok I want to see Estrada vs another top dog and Rungvisai too. I dont come on this board blabbering about Rungvisai just bring on good competition for both. Because I as a fight fan just want to see good fights nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                      X