Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You actin' like a lil b!tch not wanting to see Jermall whoop Triple L. I guess that's why you never put foot in a boxing ring....LMMFAO! You Twinky. We want

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg
    Still have not got that GED yet huh? You still can't understand basic English. I said I would be happy with a Golovkin-Charlo fight. That would be a fun fight. So now that you've been smacked around again what do you got?

And who is "WE", you got multiple personalities . . . it wouldn't be ItsaboutTimeIDouched is it . . . you both are mental patients so probably one and the same.

Comment

I know Jermall would drop Triple L. I want this fight for you g-tards to keep seeing the truth that you guys lie about so much. Triple L is a fake. That dude even lost to Andre Dirrell in the amatures….LMMFAO! Who the hell do you THINK your kidding?

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

You want it because YOU believe Golovkin is the best. Come on your desperation is clear. It is okay, I get it now why you want Charlo to fight Golovkin so badly (despite him not being the champion). You want Charlo to knock off the best . . . hey that's a good reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Point to a single time in history where two fighters fought each other in three straight fights.
        When you point to me when a champion has lost his belt and been forced to fight an eliminator just to get a rematch I will gladly take time to address your question. Considering my question has been up a while and i've found no one to answer it...

Comment

You writing a lot of nothing. Jermall whoopin' Triple L is not a buzz? Right anyone but Triple L....LMMFAO! What you are doing is trying to push for no Jermall/Triple L fight. F THAT! WE WANT

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

You've made it clear now . . . you want Charlo to beat the guy you feel is the best MW. You want Charlo to show once and for all who is the best and to do so he has to beat the best. I get it now Dull Razor. You couldn't say it because you have to keep your cred with the lil' G posse but I get it . . . wink wink Golovkin is the man. To be the man you got to beat the man.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            When you point to me when a champion has lost his belt and been forced to fight an eliminator just to get a rematch I will gladly take time to address your question. Considering my question has been up a while and i've found no one to answer it...
            It is silly. IMO there really was only two choices.

1) Rematch (or third) fight due to the controversial decision. I believe this would have been the right call.

2) If you didn't believe it was controversial than next guy up (Charlo). And no Charlo doesn't have to fight Golovkin.

Seems pretty straightforward to me. BTW I don't blame Canelo for this, this is just WBC trying to get on Canelo's good side.

In the end it doesn't matter at all. Canelo and Golovkin are going to do what ever the *** they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Point to a single time in history where two fighters fought each other in three straight fights.

Comment

Tell me what puncher has Triple L fought? And how is Triple L faster than Trout?? LMAO....Trout can also BOX WAY better than Triple L.
                canelo, jacobs , lemule, rubio, stevens... canelo shatered trouts chin, he was dropped like ten times after that, but charlo wasnt one of those..
                Last edited by icha; 10-04-2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• who wants to see Canelo vs GGG part 3? not me. first fight Golovkin was old.. then he got older.. in a third fight he'll be in a wheelchair if you go by what his supporters say. time to move on from that.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    How about every time a champion is set up to be fed to a rising star. Pinning down all the examples will take some effort, but even you can't argue that, after basically fighting a 7-5 fight, Abner Mares has had to jump through his own fair set of hoops to get the Leo Santa Cruz rematch.

And that's without any real thought and Mares bringing money with him.

Now, answer my question

Comment

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
                      Fair.

Still, neither guy had anywhere else, really, to go, so much so that after a brief break, they came back for the fourth fight (basically ruined each other, but that's boxing).

Comment

Working...
                      X