Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
    All you need is a day to see this board is full of a lot of groupies. Its interesting, I seem to have hit a nerve on you with this groupie comment. But no I'm not implying I am saying it is corrupt and everyone takes advantage when they have the chance Cotto, Golovkin, Alvarez and the list goes on and on. I thought Rungvisai should of rematched Estrada but he didn't, so ok I want to see Estrada vs another top dog and Rungvisai too. I dont come on this board blabbering about Rungvisai just bring on good competition for both. Because I as a fight fan just want to see good fights nothing else.
    I see a guy who has been on the board a month and I ask who are you specifically talking about. I don't like these straw men arguments. If I have an issue with an argument or someone I'll direct it to them.

I'm consistent the governing bodies are corrupt organizations. if they make a call I think is right I'll say it regardless of who it is against. The reality is I hardly listen to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Rrrrrriiiiiggghhhhhtttt….LOL

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!
      I'm glad you finally admitted you are a freaking liar, keep it up son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        I see a guy who has been on the board a month and I ask who are you specifically talking about. I don't like these straw men arguments. If I have an issue with an argument or someone I'll direct it to them.

I'm consistent the governing bodies are corrupt organizations. if they make a call I think is right I'll say it regardless of who it is against. The reality is I hardly listen to them.
        Its obvious I was referring to the Golovkin groupies (not fans) on this thread. I don't know if you're playing it off or you really couldn't see who I was referring to.

Comment

Its obvious I was referring to the Golovkin groupies (not fans) on this thread. I don't know if you're playing it off or you really couldn't see who I was referring to.
          I'll I said was call them out. Anyways that's that.

Comment

I'll I said was call them out. Anyways that's that.
            No, you asked who I was referring to and I answered you. You have a habit of backtracking a lot and rearranging your comments.

Comment

No, you asked who I was referring to and I answered you. You have a habit of backtracking a lot and rearranging your comments.
              Specific posters.

No you just have a problem with the English language. I had to explain to you in about four posts yesterday what was clear in one.

Comment

Specific posters.

No you just have a problem with the English language. I had to explain to you in about four posts yesterday what was clear in one.
                You mean you had to rearrange your post about four times because you did not realize you were agreeing with what you were criticizing. But ok "Diego Rodriguez" keep trying to make people believe that you know what you're talking about.

Comment

You mean you had to rearrange your post about four times because you did not realize you were agreeing with what you were criticizing. But ok "Diego Rodriguez" keep trying to make people believe that you know what you're talking about.
                  It was clear as day the first time. You’re just a little slow.

Funny how you don’t call out individual posters.

And what is with the parenthesis? You got something to say duckville? Grow a pair and say it.

Comment

It was clear as day the first time. You’re just a little slow.

Funny how you don’t call out individual posters.

And what is with the parenthesis? You got something to say duckville? Grow a pair and say it.
                    "Grow a pair" huh...your too funny. I said who I was referring to like you asked no need to say specific poster names like you asked afterward, they know who they are. Like you for instance...thats why you responded. Give it up "Diego Rodriguez"...I repeat you are too funny!

Comment

"Grow a pair" huh...your too funny. I said who I was referring to like you asked no need to say specific poster names like you asked afterward, they know who they are. Like you for instance...thats why you responded. Give it up "Diego Rodriguez"...I repeat you are too funny!
                      you are or you're - no problem we all do it once in a while.

I asked you specific posters not a general group. Who are they? They know who they are is your response? LOL!

dukesville is appropriate . . . and if you are a women I apologize for the grow a pair comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X