Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You are afraid Jermall spanks Triple L that's why you keep complaining....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!
    Razor , you know Charlo doesn t want that work. Canelo will not be intimidated by all their cheap talk. He will walk them down and make atleast one quit. The other will go to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by dukesville View Post
      "Diego Rodriguez" you just agreed with the wbc while criticizing it. You say allow Alvarez a voluntary which they did but have him fight either Golovkin or Charlo after which is what they want.
      Most times I think they are paid media members...….

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        I am not a Charlo fan. I am not a Charlo hater. Do I think he made a mistake by not taking on more worthy competition in the last year and half yes. I said he needed to make a bigger name for himself because if there is no call from the public he will just be skipped over. Right now I think that is still likely the case.

All that said if you believe in these stupid sanctioning bodies then yes he is the number one guy and he shouldn't have to fight Golovkin to get Canelo next (or at least after Canelo's voluntary/pay day fight). Canelo should have to fight either Charlo or Golovkin (if the body felt that the fight was controversial enough to warrant a rematch - which in my opinion was pretty clear it was).

This is the WBC trying to get back in Canelo's good graces. All that said Canelo is going to do what he wants not what the WBC says (and so is Golovkin). Canelo will face Charlo if he wants to not because of the WBC. Charlo has created no buzz for himself outside of the hardest core boxing people. Even many of them will say, who the F has Charlo fought. Canelo didn't fight Golovkin when he was getting much more pressure to do so, so him just saying f the WBC will not be a big deal to him.
        They are telling Triple L to fight Jermall & YOU have a problem with that....LMMFAO! You are one of those "fans" that said Jermall had to earn a shot at Triple L when he had the belts then said Triple L should fight bily hoe. bily hoe wont be a champion after the Boo Boo fight & now you dudes STILL don't want Jermall to fight Triple L. Why does he not deserve a shot at Triple L after he lost? LOL....Does Jermall have to earn it to fight Triple L? LOL....But NOW that Nelo is the Champion you want Jermall to fight Nelo....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!!

Comment

• If Canelo faces Lem in Dec, is that his WBA mandatory out of the way?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            No I think Golovkin beats him in a good fight. I've said this several times ever since Charlo moved up. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the WBC when it comes to Canelo. There is a strong possibility that G won't fight Charlo if he can make more money by going to Japan. So where does that leave Charlo?
            I think Charlo's opponents have been extremely weak but they were manditories so that's not his fault. However he hasn't made himself more lucrative by fighting better fighters. So now he could possibly get ignored. I've said numerous times he has to make himself a lucrative fianancial option but at that point idiots like you called me a Golovkin fanboy.
            Toney, Toney, Toney I see you are STILL VERY worried for Triple L....LMMFAO!!

Jermall vs golovkin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              Boy you still sucking fat Suleiman balls I love your dedication to be most pathetic nuthugger in here
              You picked pacquiao, brook, kovalev, Triple L, I mean I can't over come your stupidity of consistently picking losers That takes a lot of brown nosing & nuthugging

Jermall vs golovkin!!

Comment

I agree that Canelo should get a voluntary fight.

Charlo shouldn't have to fight Golovkin to get a Canelo fight.
                Admit it! You fear for Triple Flop

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

• Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  It doesn't hurt his legacy to fight another elite & P4P rated fighter for 10x the amount of money. The fact that dudes like you be trying to trash him is laughable. Show me all the boxers that turned down 10x the money to accept a more dangerous opponent at a higher weight class.

I'll wait.

You ****ing hypocrites
                  Here are people who turned down more money than they ever made previously:

-Triple L turned down 10 million to fight Nelo in 2016.

-Pacquiao turned down 40 million in the 2nd negotiations with T.B.E.

-Aj turned down 50 million after he asked for it....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    I think both GGG and Canelo beats Charlo. Beating a gimp and going 2 rounds with a guy ranked #14 at MW doesnt prepare you for guys ranked P4P top 5.

Jermall Charlo is currently ranked P4P 32.
                    Mall K.O.'s Triple L

Jermall vs golovkin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1F-bbT0qLg

Comment

Charlo shouldn't have to fight Golovkin to fight Canelo.

If they didn't believe Canelo-GGG 2 was controversial enough to order a rematch (which IMO was the right call) then they should have moved up the next guy (Charlo) to get his crack at the champion without conditions (the condition of fighting Golovkin).
                      No one wants to see Nelo whoop Triple L 3 times! He out boxed him in the 1st fight & beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!

Comment

Working...
                      X