Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Grants Canelo Voluntary Defense, Then Charlo-Golovkin Winner

The WBC announced during its convention Wednesday in Kiev, Ukraine, that Canelo Alvarez can make a voluntary defense of its middleweight title in his next fight.

Mexico's Alvarez is expected to make that defense against David Lemieux, a former IBF 160-pound champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Low key Charlo don't want ggg and is content fighting bums.

Comment

Triple KGGGB will duck Charlo the same way he ducked Ward. Hope Canelo doesn't give him a third fight until he fights Charlo. I mean, shyt, Canelo already whooped him twice.

Cane wait for December, to see the King back in action. War King Canelo.

Comment

Looking for the excuses when triple ggg knocks the goofy twin out.
        I want to see this

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          The WBC announced during its convention Wednesday in Kiev, Ukraine, that Canelo Alvarez can make a voluntary defense of its middleweight title in his next fight.

Mexico's Alvarez is expected to make that defense against David Lemieux, a former IBF 160-pound champion.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          I hope DL gets him with one lucky punch.

Comment

No way Canelo is fighting in December. Especially with not knowing who is paying for it. Im sure HBO will sue Canelo/GB as they claim they still have 1 more fight on Canelo.

Comment

Golovkin has a lot left for guys like charlo,with HBO out the way,let's see him face charlo on showtime..it's gonna be a good one,golovkin by UD

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                Looking for the excuses when triple ggg knocks the goofy twin out.
                I want to see this
                "Goofy twin out" hehehe. I just love reading how Canelo would KO Charlo or Golovkin would KO Charlo as if they haven't been watching closely. Have you seen when that man takes a flush shot? Dude doesn't even blink. JRock isn't a monster puncher or anything but he has solid pop, and he would land flush and Charlo wouldn't even feel it. His chin looks to be the goods. His defense on the other hand can be had. This is just an awesome awesome match up that could go either way. Golovkin will be on the back foot quite a bit in this fight. Hopefully it happens, but expect Golovkin vs Murata in Japan instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  No way Canelo is fighting in December. Especially with not knowing who is paying for it. Im sure HBO will sue Canelo/GB as they claim they still have 1 more fight on Canelo.
                  HBO will go out with a bang. I'm sure they will have something special too. Calling it right now that this will be HBO's last fight on regular tv; no PPV. Man, hopefully this happens in LA

Comment

GGG vs. Charlo would be a GREAT fight and winner get Canelo on PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X